3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
Gynju wrote:
Question about boots - wouldn't Sundance be better than Goldwyrm - only thing it is lacking is mana regen and little less evasion.

Sundance has rarity which is not what we want, goldwyrm has quantity which IS what we want so sundance would be a lot worse.
egg
What are thoughts about darkness enthroned instead of bisco's leash?
"
bagusaa wrote:
What are thoughts about darkness enthroned instead of bisco's leash?

If you have good abyssal jewels then go ahead. I like the belt but only for those who have good jewels.
egg
gmandonnan what do you think - I took 2 of the +30 intel nodes to cover that stat and (because I dont have a HH yet) replaced the intel jewel with inspired learning.

Results so far are: Effect is obviously less than HH but so far combined with Rampage from bisco's leash it gives a lot of good clearspeed and rarity.

Char is: MFHurricane in beast - tell me your thoughts if you want.
Last edited by MFDreamless2 on Apr 25, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
any tips on when and what stats are needed to run uber lab? can't have someone carry, i have sh*t internet. ty in advanced
"
Nivremm wrote:
any tips on when and what stats are needed to run uber lab? can't have someone carry, i have sh*t internet. ty in advanced

I just equipped 4 life flasks and a basalt flask so i didnt die to traps specifically for uberlab then I just ran through it as i would normally on any other char.
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Nivremm wrote:

I just equipped 4 life flasks and a basalt flask so i didnt die to traps specifically for uberlab then I just ran through it as i would normally on any other char.

thanks for the fast reply, will try that. Dem traps suck :/

at what level were you able to facetank izaro neatly?
Last edited by Nivremm on Apr 27, 2018, 12:36:52 PM
"
Nivremm wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Nivremm wrote:

thanks for the fast reply, will try that. Dem traps suck :/

at what level were you able to facetank izaro neatly?

I respecced an old ranger char into this one, I was around lv 90 when i did uberlab, left it quite late but I could probably have facetanked him 5 levels lower.
egg

ohh, thanks thanks, those last 2 nodes are tempting, maybe will try uberlab later on.
Last edited by Nivremm on Apr 27, 2018, 1:02:59 PM
Why do we go all the way to left for jewels and life when there is 1 jewel slot by acrobatics and 1 by blood drinker saving a fair bit of points. I understand the life need but couldn't we allocate the extra nodes to above revenge of the haunted and get evasion as well, also going from assassination you would get life at nullification , more damage at cold hearted and have alot more evasion. We also have life under golems blood as well, it just seem like large loss of evasion and dmg to go that way.

Also if its about thh resistance we would get elemental res from nullificaiton
Last edited by Gulfripper on Apr 28, 2018, 5:39:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info