3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Alspher wrote:
I am using the tree with TS lvl 94 .. My damage is 6k max and yours is 24k+ . How is this possible?

you're missing 2 frenzy charges on the tree, these are your largest sources of dmg by far seeing as we're a raider. Get these and it will increase your dmg by a lot. Also just level the char up a little bit since you've taken all the life nodes but you're missing a couple major dmg clusters such as primeval force and heartseeker.

OK thank you gmandonnan. I'll organize the points.
So the lightning arrow is for clear and barrage for boss?
"
zipZAP_182 wrote:
So the lightning arrow is for clear and barrage for boss?

yep
egg
Would getting Phase Acrobatics and Arrow Dancing be a good idea? So that you can have a higher chance to dodge melee and projectile spell? or these would be a waste?
"
zipZAP_182 wrote:
Would getting Phase Acrobatics and Arrow Dancing be a good idea? So that you can have a higher chance to dodge melee and projectile spell? or these would be a waste?

Arrow dancing is pretty much useless always and I dont get phase acrobatics because IMO it is a waste of points since I never die to spells. If you find yourself dying to spells it would still probably be better just to get life nodes with those points.
egg
Just wondering what would you tweak to your build if i want to fight bosses? Im probably thinking switching the amulets/rings with damage/accuracy ones?
"
Thraize wrote:
Just wondering what would you tweak to your build if i want to fight bosses? Im probably thinking switching the amulets/rings with damage/accuracy ones?

I can already do all bosses with full MF stuff on but I have crazy abyss jewels and +1 quiver, barrage helm etc. So if you wanna swap stuff out for harder bosses I would get opal rings with life and high flat ele dmg (and accuracy if you can) and an ammy with high int, dmg and life so you can swap out the fertile mind for a dmg abyss jewel. You can also swap in a chin sol which is more singletarget dmg but i dont like weaponswapping for my singletarget.
egg
______________________________________________________________________________________

Helmet
______________________________________________________________________________________

This is where you get a large portion of your resists, evasion and life as there are no real magic find helmets, so you want something like

The enchant on it depends on your budget, I ran without an enchant until after I got my Headhunter, +1 barrage projectile is the best damage enchant you can get now (+2 on standard but I haven't got one like that yet) but also any relevant enchant for the skills you're using should be good (Especially additional secondary tornado shot projectiles for tornado shot and "lightning arrow hits 1-2 additional enemies" for lighting arrow.

I was able to enchant my helmet with 40% increased TS Damage. Is it good or are I still looking for +2 TS shot?
"
Alspher wrote:

Helmet

This is where you get a large portion of your resists, evasion and life as there are no real magic find helmets, so you want something like

The enchant on it depends on your budget, I ran without an enchant until after I got my Headhunter, +1 barrage projectile is the best damage enchant you can get now (+2 on standard but I haven't got one like that yet) but also any relevant enchant for the skills you're using should be good (Especially additional secondary tornado shot projectiles for tornado shot and "lightning arrow hits 1-2 additional enemies" for lighting arrow.

I was able to enchant my helmet with 40% increased TS Damage. Is it good or are I still looking for +2 TS shot?

+2 tornado shot projectiles is WAY better but 40% tornado shot dmg is still usable.
egg
Hey dude !

Very nice guide ! I switch to your build today but i can't afford some strong item like the ventor and the quiver.I plan to take my time for gearing.
This is my actual stuff :

What should i focus first ? Got like 250c for new stuff.
Ty for your time dude :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info