3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
polle123 wrote:
I don't usually post on the forum, but I rerolled my from summoner to this Wind ripper build and I am earning so much money.

Granted I play 12 hours a day and grind burial chambers, I got 2 doctor cards in 3 days one lioneye jewel and 2 exalted, and alot of fusings/chaos/vaal/chisels.

I bought my head hunter yesterday after emptying out my bank completly and 1 day after I am back on 1 Exalt, 333 chaos, 68 chisels,72 fusings, 17 vaals,60 alch (I am using them when rolling maps).

You just earn so much currency if you just play and grind all the time.

I can def recommend this build, however I were lucky that I had quite a lot of gear on my summoner which were worth a lot of money so I could jump straight into grinding with pretty decent gear.

Thanks a lot for this guide like it a lot!

EDIT:

Just looted 2 Doctor cards in 2 maps might of been coincidence and just lucky RNG xd

POGGERS on the doctors, and <3 glad you like the build
egg
Hey so I've got your build down to a t except for headhunter. My lightning arrow is currently on 15k before frenzy, and around 35k while on frenzy. Just wondering, does this dps sound about right?
And also, as for the ascendancy goes, how come you don't go deadeye?
"
Slenderthot wrote:
And also, as for the ascendancy goes, how come you don't go deadeye?

Because it's slower and less survivable.
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Hottikitty wrote:
Where would I put my omen jewels? does the 40 dex radius bonus matter?

the 40 dex radius bonus is all that matters, put it in the jewel socket by "golem's blood"

NOTE: the dexterity in radius does not have to be allocated.

Hey! Thank you for the quick response, I actually have a second question.
This beauty just came out of The Risk set and I'm wondering, should I keep it, or sell it to get my quiver and bisco's?
Last edited by Hottikitty on Apr 12, 2018, 5:51:14 AM
"
Hottikitty wrote:
Hey! Thank you for the quick response, I actually have a second question.
This beauty just came out of The Risk set and I'm wondering, should I keep it, or sell it to get my quiver and bisco's?

I dont know about the price of ventors in league but that is indeed an amazing ventors, I would personally sell it, I am not sure as to what I would buy though. A biscos is certainly a huge quantity upgrade and seeing as you've decided to play specifically this build and go MF I would get that, in terms of what else I am not sure.
egg
This ventors seems to be going for 5-6 ex, with the currency I already have it should be enough to get my Rigwald's quills and a Bisco's.
My dps right now is a bit shoddy so I assume the quiver will up my dps quite a bit? I sure hope so :D

Also thinking of getting a Divination Distillate instead of this second quicksilver as I can't afford a dying sun atm.
Last edited by Hottikitty on Apr 12, 2018, 11:29:27 AM
Bless you...
I've never had to complain about too much currency
Man i really have to thank you for this build, just hit 70, and the last 4 levels (66-70) were just amazing, 30k while buffed with the ice shot version, my char is public i would like you to see it and give me some recs about it, and just some little things, i am sitting at lvl 70 right now, but just 3.1k hp life, is this good ? and some special map to farm ? and actually no issues with mana or leeching

My gear here for people to see: expent like 2.4 exalts (all my currency actually)

Last edited by lacalaca on Apr 13, 2018, 4:34:49 AM
"
lacalaca wrote:
I am sitting at lvl 70 right now, but just 3.1k hp life, is this good ? and some special map to farm ?

3.1k life is fine for the level, it increases significantly as you level. The most lucrative map to farm atm is probably just burial chambers.
egg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info