3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
kindercore wrote:
Hi, what bow i can use instead windripper to farm this bow? Or should i use cyclone all the way to farm windripper? Thx :)

P.S. Can this build do endgame? Shaper, uber , etc.

I have done shaper but not uber elder, if you want to be doing bosskilling this isnt the build you're looking for for that though. I would not use any other bow than a windripper on this character and I would not reccomend doing the character if you dont have enough currency to even buy the bow.
egg
Sorry to barrage you with questions: Could you also show what the other jewels you used were? I find that my gear already reaches res cap on its own. I've mainly focused on int and life, but is it viable to incorporate damage jewels as well?
what gems should i swap out if i wanna run tornado shot?
Thanks for posting this awesome build, if you have a minute could you possibly look and tell me where im going wrong?
Dying too easy in t5/t6 maps and the clear speed isnt great having to spam more than expected, no chance of progressing much further than that.
Im having to keep a life pot equipped to keep myself alive on bosses as well

Can't afford Rigwalds, using some other crap I found, but swapped to Ice Shot as suggested.
Everything else is as suggested (bar 2nd Ventor & Biscos- and i fear i'll lose a lot of dmg when i swap out my nice amu)

I've followed the skill build exactly, missing some of the HP, but currently sat around 3200.

"
Xanthian wrote:
Thanks for posting this awesome build, if you have a minute could you possibly look and tell me where im going wrong?
Dying too easy in t5/t6 maps and the clear speed isnt great having to spam more than expected, no chance of progressing much further than that.
Im having to keep a life pot equipped to keep myself alive on bosses as well

Can't afford Rigwalds, using some other crap I found, but swapped to Ice Shot as suggested.
Everything else is as suggested (bar 2nd Ventor & Biscos- and i fear i'll lose a lot of dmg when i swap out my nice amu)

I've followed the skill build exactly, missing some of the HP, but currently sat around 3200.

You have 1 incorrect node on the skill tree, you have the frenzy charge duration node to the right of "Frenetic" on the skill tree. Remove that. The quiver is literally useless, a white quiver could probably beat it. Get a rare quiver with life, elemental dmg with atk skills, crit and resists in some combination (preferably with the life over 80). Your right ring is basically just elemental dmg with atk skills, upgrade it for one with life and more resists. Your helm also has an extremely low life total. You also dont use Wrath, which is a HUGE damage upgrade, if you dont have the intelligence for it move your omen on the winds jewel to the bottom jewel socket by Golem's Blood and get a fertile mind where it was. I also dont know why you have a wise oak, unless you have perfectly balanced resistances a diamond flask is a much greater damage increase. And finally you are a very low level, the life increases as you level, you only need to refund one point and level up once to get the biggest life node on the tree, "Constitution" which is a good increase and each level you get you get a small flat life increase. Also a life potion really doesnt help you survive, just leech and it's better, getting a survivability flask of some kind will most likely be better there.
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:

You have 1 incorrect node on the skill tree, you have the frenzy charge duration node to the right of "Frenetic" on the skill tree. Remove that. The quiver is literally useless, a white quiver could probably beat it. Get a rare quiver with life, elemental dmg with atk skills, crit and resists in some combination (preferably with the life over 80). Your right ring is basically just elemental dmg with atk skills, upgrade it for one with life and more resists. Your helm also has an extremely low life total. You also dont use Wrath, which is a HUGE damage upgrade, if you dont have the intelligence for it move your omen on the winds jewel to the bottom jewel socket by Golem's Blood and get a fertile mind where it was. I also dont know why you have a wise oak, unless you have perfectly balanced resistances a diamond flask is a much greater damage increase. And finally you are a very low level, the life increases as you level, you only need to refund one point and level up once to get the biggest life node on the tree, "Constitution" which is a good increase and each level you get you get a small flat life increase. Also a life potion really doesnt help you survive, just leech and it's better, getting a survivability flask of some kind will most likely be better there.

Thanks for taking the time to check, much appreciated, re-allocated that node now :)
The right ring was out of desperation for some lightning resistance. will look at replacements
The Wise Oak, no idea, seems to help with resists still, replaced it now anyway

Also replaced the Quiver,

Added Wrath back on, had taken it off to level a couple of gems :P
Time to get leveling then!
Last edited by Xanthian on Apr 15, 2018, 5:26:07 AM
"
Slenderthot wrote:
Sorry to barrage you with questions: Could you also show what the other jewels you used were? I find that my gear already reaches res cap on its own. I've mainly focused on int and life, but is it viable to incorporate damage jewels as well?

The jewels I use now are slightly different, I just get damage and/or life on my jewels

Take that as the jewel to aspire to in terms of damage. I have a couple jewels around that good and you can use a watchers eye with wrath penetration if you have access to one.
egg
Back with another question... or maybe two :|
First is about the queen, as of right now it's giving me -2% movement speed, if I had a proper helmet it would only just even out, is it even worth using it?

Second question is about what i should expect from MF builds. I have never done a MF build before so I really don't know what to expect in terms of drops, as of right now I have 3 days played on this character (where I had respectable rarity and quant, around 45 quant and 120 rarity not including windripper and biscos bonuses) and so far I have had nothing valuable drop, only notable thing was a badly rolled goldwyrm and a divine orb. Is this normal for 3 days playtime? Dunno if I should be sad or not :D
Last edited by Hottikitty on Apr 15, 2018, 2:27:45 PM
"
Hottikitty wrote:
Back with another question... or maybe two :|
First is about the queen, as of right now it's giving me -2% movement speed, if I had a proper helmet it would only just even out, is it even worth using it?

Second question is about what i should expect from MF builds. I have never done a MF build before so I really don't know what to expect in terms of drops, as of right now I have 3 days played on this character (where I had respectable rarity and quant, around 45 quant and 120 rarity not including windripper and biscos bonuses) and so far I have had nothing valuable drop, only notable thing was a badly rolled goldwyrm and a divine orb. Is this normal for 3 days playtime? Dunno if I should be sad or not :D

QOTF gives huge increased movement speed with the flasks up which is why I use it, it is not that big of an increase for me without flasks. MF builds get significantly more currency, you shouldnt expect exalts dropping left and right but you should expect a significant increase in currency in general. You may have been a bit unlucky there depending on how much you actually played within those 3 days.
egg
hi. I'm currently making this build right now but it seems like my dmg is kinda low for thrash clear. can someone look into my character and see if I did anything wrong? thanks!! character ign : Legacy_Slamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info