[3.5] Lioneye's Signal Fire Tornadoshot / Barrage [Video from Shaper & Guardians included] Updated!

"
heyu wrote:
I think i reach my very end game gear. You can check my profile in pob(only enchant left). Cant get the better amu with crit i've got 90/79/75 res(everything calculated). Dps is look like in video, but still less :) Shaper dont know what to do with this barrage burst.

Getting lvl 21 gems right now. (got tornado and barrage lvl 21, whats next ? whats the priority ? )

Spoiler

If you drop the life flask and use an atziri's promise you will get an insane dps boost :P
That remove freeze and chill on diamond flask really hurts me.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:

I changed to anti-curse flask.

Thanks for the build, iam glad i buy a items some time ago. Now the prices are enormous. Quiver 28ex??? armor 17ex??? :)
"
heyu wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:

Thanks for the build, iam glad i buy a items some time ago. Now the prices are enormous. Quiver 28ex??? armor 17ex??? :)

You have "Cast when Damage Taken" on your Boots, whats about Increased Duration Support? ^^
"
kev93 wrote:
"
heyu wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:

You have "Cast when Damage Taken" on your Boots, whats about Increased Duration Support? ^^

No place for ids. CWDT is for my lazy ass to launch blood rage.

And question, what can i upgrade ? I checked Kiri2k pob but i miss around 1.2mln dps barrage :/
Last edited by heyu on Jan 20, 2018, 1:14:27 AM
It's a sum of things and it's not so easy to upgrade your gear since we have limited items to get res from. For example the boots enchant is a huge dps boost but if you need that 20 fire&cold... crit multi on amu is a huge dps boost as well and you don't have it, you need to use a rare belt with a 0 dmg jewel (?), while i got the 2 socket belt with 2 3affix dmg jewels etc etc. While opal rings are best base, it doesn't mean that at the end you'll have a better build using those because i can get better dps somewhere else using another ring having a better result in the end.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Do we only convert 50% of phys to ele? The only conversion item I see is Signal Fire. If so, how do we deal with reflect since we do both phys and ele damage?
"
ariwat wrote:
Do we only convert 50% of phys to ele? The only conversion item I see is Signal Fire. If so, how do we deal with reflect since we do both phys and ele damage?

Winter spirit in tree
just wanted to stop in and say i love the build.
even though im poor and dont have a shroud or +1 signal it still shreds.

on a side note for broke people like me, you can pick up a +1 black gleam for about 7c and it out performs a non +1 signal.
What do you guys think about using Pierce instead of Chain for TS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info