[3.5] Lioneye's Signal Fire Tornadoshot / Barrage [Video from Shaper & Guardians included] Updated!

Hi Heyu ;) Why are u using the assassin mark ring only for bosses wtf? You dont need warlord mark. Then consider to upgrade the amu look for high crit multi + high wed ( you can adjust stats with jw ). Then for the flasks for general mapping, i really suggest to use anti curse flask, this is really a must imo for a sweet mapping experience. Then get a boots enchant, screw that golem and use vaal haste with inc duration
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Hi Heyu ;) Why are u using the assassin mark ring only for bosses wtf? You dont need warlord mark. Then consider to upgrade the amu look for high crit multi + high wed ( you can adjust stats with jw ). Then for the flasks for general mapping, i really suggest to use anti curse flask, this is really a must imo for a sweet mapping experience. Then get a boots enchant, screw that golem and use vaal haste with inc duration

Yea i testing some leech options, iam running now with aassasin mark ring. I farming mostly shaper now (yea some adrenaline). Iam little bored of mapping. And for the boots enhant, its hmm hard. I have problems with res i got 95/84/78 with res jewel in belt. I can level up to 91 for next jewel slot but i really dont need this, i can farm all content including uber atziri. Also the helm enchant with barrage cost 34+ ex, its little overpriced for me.
I dropped vaal pact too.

Shapers video deathless:
Last edited by heyu on Jan 14, 2018, 5:37:40 PM
I love construction but the author is pretty good optimizer (equipment) and so a lot of life
I have 3500 Hp, i'm level 85..

I take very hard shots.
"
WotaL44 wrote:
I love construction but the author is pretty good optimizer (equipment) and so a lot of life

I take very hard shots.

Well, you should look for life on all ur jewels since with the Abyss jewels its very easy to get a lot of dmg (overkill dmg) so you should rather work on surivablity. Maybe take Phase Acrobatics if you feel like it. Use vaal grace combined with that and boom you have 70/70 dodge and are way tankier :)
"
WotaL44 wrote:

I take very hard shots.

I looked at your profile:
1. Health in every gem of the Abyss
2. Little health on the rings and amulets
3. Throw off some talents on the skill tree and take Blood Siphon
4. Well, take the level)
Do not be shy to sacrifice damage, but in any case, it is unlikely to get more than 5,400 health in this build. As an option the belly of the beast
.................................................. ......

By the way I would like to hear some advice from more experienced players or the author. I'll point out the equipment below:
Spoiler

+1 quiver and enchantment on the helmet is obvious. But what else? Is the Ring with the Mark of the Killer so good? Rings with opal and elemental damage are not better in terms of damage? And what do you think about a belt with two cells for gems, with good gems there will be more damage. 2 gems + 10% of all resistances will give 30% resistance.
I'm still just sorting out the PathOfBuilding, so forgive me for making mistakes. And for my English, I use Google translator.
Last edited by Vladislove on Jan 15, 2018, 3:48:10 PM
Well you can do some labs run for boots enchant, either one for mapping ( if you killed recently ) or one for shaper ( like light dmg or ele pen ). The 2 socket belt is BIS if you can fit it. As i said before i don't know how you can map with no anti-curse flask guys, as well without perma onslaught i feel slow. I'd go for +1 quiver as expensive stuff first since works for both barrage/ts. Get a couple of skill pts for the 2 nodes at ranger start, they're pretty nice for dmg.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Hi, all Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets is good choice for this build ? or bad ?
"
WotaL44 wrote:
Hi, all Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets is good choice for this build ? or bad ?

You don't need acuity. Fix your tree, you missed a 2pt jw and you didn't take the shadow zone life etc, then use a quicksilver seriously, mobility is everything
Last edited by Kiri2k on Jan 16, 2018, 6:06:26 AM
Hey there,

Was going TS just your personal preference, apart from the enchant?

Was thinking of going LA and drop chain.
Last edited by SynRaziel on Jan 16, 2018, 11:54:15 AM
Actually you can use chain with LA as well, or you wanna go pierce? Didn't play LA pierce since pierce change, you can easily swap gems and test it i guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info