[3.5] Lioneye's Signal Fire Tornadoshot / Barrage [Video from Shaper & Guardians included] Updated!

BenDaa
Hey! Tell me please, what a pantheon gods do you use? And in what situations (if you have more than one major / minor gods).
Thanks <3
Last edited by gizmo032 on Jan 17, 2018, 12:48:37 AM
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Actually you can use chain with LA as well, or you wanna go pierce? Didn't play LA pierce since pierce change, you can easily swap gems and test it i guess

I just dont really like the targeting of TS. Also LA chains by default (not as much ofc) without the less damage multiplier from the chain gem, thats just something i really like, coupled with pierce, its doing some good clearing.

I was just asking this cause both LA and Ice Shot (which i both like more than TS) do have a physical damage convertion by default and i wasnt sure if thats potentially a problem or not.

From what i can tell, all 3 gems are freely interchangable, but i wouldnt mind a confirmation on this ^^
Last edited by SynRaziel on Jan 17, 2018, 4:52:43 AM
"
gizmo032 wrote:
BenDaa
Hey! Tell me please, what a pantheon gods do you use? And in what situations (if you have more than one major / minor gods).
Thanks <3

Was using Soul of Solaris and Soul of Shakari
Hi !

I tried this build and it is very very awesome, very good clear speed, very good bosskill, I love it !

Just some questions, you use vall pact ? Some people told me to not use it.

Can you check my build ? I only need the quiver with additionnal arrow and then I don't know what to upgrade ? Better jewels maybe ? They give tons of dps ?

Thanks a lot for sharing your build !
Do you have an progress/leveling-tree(s)?
"
xKaizeno wrote:

Can you check my build ? I only need the quiver with additionnal arrow and then I don't know what to upgrade ? Better jewels maybe ? They give tons of dps ?

Thanks a lot for sharing your build !

- The ring with warlord mark is useless, you need assassin mark ring or herald of ice/curse on hit setup
- no blood rage / vaal haste
- no boots enchant
- most of the abys jewels have low tier dmg rolls
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Hi. Loving this build so far. Can I take the phase acrobatics in the tree?
"
shazzer125 wrote:
Hi. Loving this build so far. Can I take the phase acrobatics in the tree?

sure you can i just didnt feel like i needed it but its a really good node
I think i reach my very end game gear. You can check my profile in pob(only enchant left). Cant get the better amu with crit i've got 90/79/75 res(everything calculated). Dps is look like in video, but still less :) Shaper dont know what to do with this barrage burst.

Getting lvl 21 gems right now. (got tornado and barrage lvl 21, whats next ? whats the priority ? )

Spoiler
Last edited by heyu on Jan 18, 2018, 10:24:47 PM
I'm so retard, why I took Warlord"s mark ahah, thanks for advices :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info