[3.5] Lioneye's Signal Fire Tornadoshot / Barrage [Video from Shaper & Guardians included] Updated!

"
SeeD_MR wrote:
I would like to try this build out for my last char this league.
So I'm in the process of buying all the gear.
One question I have though is:

Why the focus on added lightning damage on jewels?
- Wouldn't a high total value of any added element (including phys) be prefered?

How much attack speed in total is recomended on jewels vs more added flat damage or crit multi on jewels?

For suffix, t1 light > 8% atk speed on crit > t1 fire > t1 cold/crit multi >>> flat phys; then for affix you got life and one ele, light is always better obviously

"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
What pantheons do you go?

And you should put inside blackgleam with additional arrow is a way better budget version compared to normal corrupted signal fire
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jan 26, 2018, 1:19:35 AM
Have anyone test this build ? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2007539/
It's pretty much the same build but as a Raider (I think).

Intrested to hear your opinion about pros vs cons.
-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Jan 26, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
I don't like that one , we don't use phys to light gem, we got ass mark + chain while mapping far better than pierce and no passive cursing, about the class the OP already answered in first page and i'm agree with him.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
What an awesome fun build :)

Just got a question, how do we generate power charges ?
"
and see there we made a passable build with 80%~ ish crit with power charges on a 5% crit base without a Hatred crit base Watcher's Eye

EDIT : NVM just found out that the equiped ring got shaped mod Assasin's Mark :)
-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Jan 27, 2018, 5:07:50 AM
So erm, I ran Coh+Assassin Mark + Herald of Ice method because I felt that blood rage can be rather troublesome considering I have to unequip and equip to prevent my hp from draining and there will be a point of time when there are literally no mobs to leech from or bosses is in animation mode, curious though how much will it affect my leech, its hard to gauge from where I am now can't really tell any difference. (I don't use vaal haste too cause half the time I just forgot to use it)

Have you tried it? Would like ur opinion

Last edited by PandaZeus on Jan 27, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
"
PandaZeus wrote:
So erm, I ran Coh+Assassin Mark + Herald of Ice method because I felt that blood rage can be rather troublesome considering I have to unequip and equip to prevent my hp from draining and there will be a point of time when there are literally no mobs to leech from or bosses is in animation mode, curious though how much will it affect my leech, its hard to gauge from where I am now can't really tell any difference. (I don't use vaal haste too cause half the time I just forgot to use it)

Since you have only 10% of ur phys left (i had 0% before i got the +1 arrow quiver) you basicly dont notice it

How do Conversion builds work?

They scale ur phys (threw nodes / jewels) -> Convert -> Scale again .. thats why phys to ele scaling is this good (not as good with these "balanced" abyss jewels)

In the end you are not running around with high amounts of phys as with a Sunder build for example thats why you go general leech which will give you ur leech

Why do you want run blood rage?

Because it gives around 20% increased attack speed (Which is insane on an ele build because lightning rolls so low and you want to often roll that high roll ofc), also gives you more hits => Leech

Frenzy Charges for Clear aswell :)

Also HoA is just more dmg then HoI + CoH thats why i went with an assasin's mark on hit ring and also the asssin's mark on hit helps you vs bosses because it gives you a more dmg multiplier and 5% crit chance on them

Hope i could help you :)
"
PandaZeus wrote:

I don't like br degen too so i didn't use vaal pact and for my mapping times i had always a life pot, you might wanna consider that too
If we manage to scale even on all 3 res (fire/cold/light) with Taste Of Hate and Dying Sun up, would the Wise Oak flask be a OP option ?

Just watched your Shaper-kill video and noticed on your left ring and belt slot that there is something else? Is this only something you use for shaper ? Or is it just some "skins" ?
-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Jan 28, 2018, 9:53:44 AM
можеш показать ветку пасивных умении ? и еще обьясни что за сфера вокруг твоего перса ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info