[3.1] Oni-Goroshi One Punch 100% fire conversion

Recorded new video, after passive tree optimization etc T11 Shaped Fields
Hey I love your build and it's definitely one of the more well written guides I've seen in terms of details.

Do you think running a pure molten strike build will affect my clear speed(will I have to change the gem setup)? And also if I don't have the currency for xoph nor watcher's eye is it fine to just have 60% conversation?

Finally would you happen to have a pob link?
Last edited by ArkanePanda on Dec 29, 2017, 12:37:21 PM
Hi, thanks man :)

It definitely will but it still will be quick and fun, especially once you get helmet enchantment with 3 additional projectiles, then balls are all over the screen (it's expensive since it's meta this league).

My approach is just min-maxing thing and using these two awesome skills is hell of a fun.

The reason why it will be always slower is the mechanic behind those two skills. MS fires projectiles that need to travel before they hit, this takes some time, whereas IB is instant and it explodes corpses with dealing fire damage equal to 10% of corpse's maximum life. It's a lot, there's no other skill / mechanic that has 10% of maximum health explosion, even bleeding. That's why you see whole screen exploding instantly. You will never get that sort of speed with MS, but again that does not mean it won't be fine and fun to play pure MS.

I'll have PoB link, together with better guide structure etc. I'm still having some few days off till new year so it may be a little bit later than sooner. You can expect 600k+ dps for both skills IB and MS (per ball). Scaling IB is just a side effect/synregy since it's way more than enough for map clear so we focus mainly on boosting our MS, even if we use that only on bosses.
Last edited by ojejku on Dec 29, 2017, 1:05:48 PM
That’s great to hear and thank you for taking your time off to reply during your break. I Guess I’ll get another one-goroshi and tryout both skills and based on your reply I assume there’s no need for any gem swap if I do end up running just molten strike.

Hope you get to rest well!

Yes you're right, but if you got two swords you don't have to swap gems even if you use those two skills as I'm using, just swaping weapon with one key shortcut (no inventory management).

If you go MS only, then also Ascendancy approach would be a bit different, you would take Headsman instead of Impact as a last one (uber lab).
Last edited by ojejku on Dec 29, 2017, 1:18:47 PM
Will definitely give this a try once I get my 2nd sword and Thank You very much once again 😊
Thanks for the build! a question: What support gem would you put if a socket in the oni was blue? (infernal blow) increased critical strikes, elemental focus? idk, thanks!
Last edited by RaulNG on Dec 29, 2017, 1:40:57 PM
Welcome ;)

You don't want to put Elemental Focus by any means, because you will not be able to trigger Her Embrace (de)buff. You need to ignite enemy, with EF you can't ignite. I would use Immolate instead. Since wiki is not working properly (gem level progression) I advise to take a look at http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Immolate+Support. As you can see it's also hybrid so it only needs 69 intelligence and 48 strength, that should be more than fine with our passive tree.

I will add all GEM combinations to OP, you just need to give me some time ;) Anyway making right colors on OG sword should be relatively easy.
Last edited by ojejku on Dec 29, 2017, 2:34:15 PM

Hi all thats my Gear i have just 30k DPS Tooltip with MS .... Thats quite Low. Can anybody help. Thanks Guys
"
ojejku wrote:
Welcome ;)

You don't want to put Elemental Focus by any means, because you will not be able to trigger Her Embrace (de)buff. You need to ignite enemy, with EF you can't ignite. I would use Immolate instead. Since wiki is not working properly (gem level progression) I advise to take a look at http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Immolate+Support. As you can see it's also hybrid so it only needs 69 intelligence and 48 strength, that should be more than fine with our passive tree.

I will add all GEM combinations to OP, you just need to give me some time ;) Anyway making right colors on OG sword should be relatively easy.

thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info