[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Gonna league start with this I think, between all the new awakened gems and new strike hit on gloves I think the build will be faster clearing. It may be more expensive as starforge will be much more rare but terminus est should be enough for most of the game till you can afford one.

My other league starter choice would be tectonic slam jugg. Again this will likely be expensive as nebulocks will be costly and it has less damage. The main advantage is crazy aoe and some more defensive layers.
Nice build. I love pure melee. How can I play this as duelist (slayer\champion)?
I'm back for a while and have updated the tag and OP with an updated POB link and some updates

"
DistantDream wrote:
Nice build. I love pure melee. How can I play this as duelist (slayer\champion)?

Mainly on slayers you take advantage of superleech, so you want a fat hp pool, this means dropping brassdome for a kaom heart or belly which are better on slayer, even a +crit crafter chest with high life looks sexy.
Also without 50k armor abyssus must be dropped for a starkonja, devoto or a fossil craft -phys helm.

About ascendancies you either go classic crab headsman + bane of legends or headsman + overwhelm depending on what gives more damage
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Tried searching, didn't find anything ...

Is there an annointment recommended ?

Hesitating for double chaos (i'm around 30 so 60ish ?)
Or Transfiguration of body for life & damage.

Anything recommended ?
"
Sinewyk wrote:
Tried searching, didn't find anything ...

Is there an annointment recommended ?

Hesitating for double chaos (i'm around 30 so 60ish ?)
Or Transfiguration of body for life & damage.

Anything recommended ?

Ahh right i forgot about these. I personally didn't anoint the old char yet so it is untested from myself, but the good ones we found proposed at the time were: Tribal Fury, Static Blows, Tenacity
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Could you give a couple of tips on which nodes can be sacrificed in favor of cluster jewels?
Last edited by variaxsis on Mar 19, 2020, 12:23:55 PM
"
variaxsis wrote:
Could you give a couple of tips on which nodes can be sacrificed in favor of cluster jewels?

I am looking into it, to keep the same balance if you are adding life/def clusters you would trade with life/def passives, damage/sword clusters for dmg passive and so on.

Ultimately it depends on your current char stats situation, once you get past 1-3mil with AC (that means potential 3-9mil overlapping) it is overkill for mapping and may want more defenses, or you personally want the opposite and push damage to the sky

Generally even large clusters can save you 1pt compared to longer passives and mediums will save you 2pts, but (imo) only pob can tell you the truth on what would change without trying directly ingame.

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 19, 2020, 1:06:24 PM
Added section about anoints and cluster jewels right after ascendancy pantheon bandits section

Anointments and Cluster Jewels

This is highly personalizable, I will not give exact guidelines, but some good suggestions
(Use ctrl+f for search text in the passive tree/pob/browser)

Anointments
Good ones suggestions: Tenacity, Static Blows, Tribal Fury

Cluster Jewels
Full list: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2783927
Good suggestions for this build are with keywords: double damage, two handed, maximum life, armour, accuracy.

Example cluster passives:
Surefooted Striker
40% increased Critical Strike Chance with Two Handed Melee Weapons
8% chance to deal Double Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike with a Two Handed Melee Weapon Recently

Prismatic Carapace
30% increased Armour
+1% to all maximum Elemental Resistances

There are a lot of other good ones with the keywords mentioned.
To keep the same balance if you are adding life/def clusters you would trade with life/def passives, damage/sword clusters for dmg passive and so on.

Ultimately it depends on your current char stats situation, once you get past 1-3mil with AC (that means potential 3-9mil overlapping) it is overkill for mapping and may want more defenses, or you personally want the opposite and push damage to the sky

Generally even large clusters can save you 1pt compared to longer passives and mediums will save you 2pts, but (imo) only pob can tell you the truth on what would change without trying directly ingame.

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 19, 2020, 1:39:55 PM

Thank you very much for your answer!
oooh kinda wanting to play this build again... I love playing a heavy armor build with dome. But starforge has become so expensive...

damage wise have you tried the build vs new bosses now? All bosses got a large HP buff since 3.9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info