[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Why my damage so low ? :(
https://pastebin.com/Pu7FmbdC
Can I use any other gem skill instead of heavy strike?
Last edited by dudi1212 on Nov 7, 2019, 1:25:15 PM
How u leech? your final gear & pasbin - have no this!
"
Olalaru wrote:
How u leech? your final gear & pasbin - have no this!

you either get mana leech in the bottom right corner of the passive tree or an item which does it for you and you save one node

i'm using this for mana leech:

(if you mean life leech, then node hematophagy was allocated, not sure if it changed meanwhile)
Last edited by loomysh on Dec 4, 2019, 4:39:02 PM
"
dudi1212 wrote:
Can I use any other gem skill instead of heavy strike?

come on man, are you trying to be funny? this build is centered around heavy strike. if you want to use something else, then find another build :)
"
Pyra88 wrote:
Why my damage so low ? :(
https://pastebin.com/Pu7FmbdC

- turn on your flaks,
- in configuration click on "is enemy shocked?"
- level gems to level 20
- custom edit one flask in pob to give it the close combat gem attributes because pob cannot process it (its a known bug)

with this changes dps is 1.8M, and i'm sure i've forgotten something, check the official pob and compare to yours. you will see what you did not enabled..
So how do you feel your build will do in 3.9 with the melee nerfs? I was planning to league start with your guide, but now I'm a little on the fence.
Well well, I don't think i can update the tag to [3.9] this time as it will effectively be nerfed and the gear will become legacy or league exclusive rarity :/

List of nerfs and sidenerfs:
- Mobs and bosses will get phys reduction and more hp
- Brassdome and Starforge will become more rare
- No more 7L crafted elder 2h weapons

It will probably become more viable in poe 2.0 with the possibility to have double 6L, one aoe skill of choice plus one 6L single target HS
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
I would realy like it to go with that build in 3.9, seems not nerfed for me so far when i look at the patchnotes.
"
Mutcha wrote:
I would realy like it to go with that build in 3.9, seems not nerfed for me so far when i look at the patchnotes.

It's definitely weaker at the top end, largely because of the crafting changes. Supposedly new influence mods will some of that damage potential back, though it's been hinted that they're not quite as strong.

As stated earlier, the go-to uniques (Starforge if not crafting & Brass Dome) are also presumed to be rarer due to the Atlas changes - granted we don't yet know exactly how that will play out, but since Shaper (and by extension the Guardians) aren't the penultimate map activity anymore, they'll be less prioritized as a result. It's also possible that some new uniques could fill in these gaps... though given GGG's track record for adding top tier physical melee uniques, I'm not holding my breath.

That said, I really don't think the enemy armor change will amount to anything with how hard individual Heavy Strike hits are, so that's less of a concern, and Awakened Support Gems add more damage potential at the top end anyway (not to mention you could pick up a ton of extra damage by investing into Impale).

All in all, the build is probably going to be a little bit harder to get going due to the uniques, new crafting, and awakened gems being less accessible, but ultimately shouldn't be too worse for wear. Defensively, Brass Dome may be rarer, but it'll still be accessible simply because nobody else really wants it; you'll lose a bit of crafted +life, but defense has hardly ever been the Juggernaut's struggle point. Offensively, it might lose some damage on the top end, depending on how crafting works out, but it'll still have more than enough to facetank, shock, and perma stun most bosses to death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info