[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

You think Belly of the beast or Kaoms is gonna be the better chest now? Im kinda leaning towards Kaoms cause the health is insane and the build already has a shit ton of armor, do you think Kaoms would help prevent being 1 shot more? Its also cheaper. On the other hand Belly will let you 6 link the totem and also gives more armor (is it really necessary though?) and resistances.
Used this build as league starter, leveling was super smooth and pretty fun. Now into mapping and looking to get started on uberlab farming.

Is there any skill we can use to easily replace HS? Just wondering for sake of switching things up for fun and perhaps for better mapping until we can get properly geared out for HS.

Thanks for the guide!
I was lucky enough to find an Abyssus with a Heavy Strike enchant on poe.trade and also 6-link my Atziri's Splendour. However, my character still feels really squishy, even though I have decent health and physical mitigation without the Brass Dome.

Spoiler

I'm thinking about dropping the Alira bandit bonus and using the 2 skill points towards Soul of Steel (need 4 points to reach that keystone). In doing so, I would only lose 5% of Alira's elemental resistance bonus and I would gain armour and 4% physical damage reduction.

Also, has anybody tried dropping Undeniable and taking Resolute Technique with Unrelenting? I'm wondering if the 8% Reduced Elemental Damage would be useful. I guess that would mean the Abyssus would be less effective too...

I just want to stand in front of enemies and tank everything without seeing my health bounce around like a ping pong ball.
Last edited by Goofio on Mar 7, 2018, 4:40:49 AM
So which Ascendancy is suggested in 3.2?

Is it still (1) Undeniable (2) Unflinching (3) Unstoppable (4) Unbreakable?

Hi can anyone explain why whe should not level immortal call past lvl 1? Thank you.
"
Goofio wrote:
I was lucky enough to find an Abyssus with a Heavy Strike enchant on poe.trade and also 6-link my Atziri's Splendour. However, my character still feels really squishy, even though I have decent health and physical mitigation without the Brass Dome.

Spoiler

I'm thinking about dropping the Alira bandit bonus and using the 2 skill points towards Soul of Steel (need 4 points to reach that keystone). In doing so, I would only lose 5% of Alira's elemental resistance bonus and I would gain armour and 4% physical damage reduction.

Also, has anybody tried dropping Undeniable and taking Resolute Technique with Unrelenting? I'm wondering if the 8% Reduced Elemental Damage would be useful. I guess that would mean the Abyssus would be less effective too...

I just want to stand in front of enemies and tank everything without seeing my health bounce around like a ping pong ball.

7k life is achievable only with high level, t1 life rolls, belly of the beast.

Sorry to tell you but you can't get a different chest than the ones mentioned, mild life rolls on gear and ask to tank content.
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
dylan33 wrote:
You think Belly of the beast or Kaoms is gonna be the better chest now? Im kinda leaning towards Kaoms cause the health is insane and the build already has a shit ton of armor, do you think Kaoms would help prevent being 1 shot more? Its also cheaper. On the other hand Belly will let you 6 link the totem and also gives more armor (is it really necessary though?) and resistances.

I am a bit confused here :o
To recap, like with other melee buulds belly becomes the default chest for starting, currently at 40-50c
Kaom 150c and dome become extra choices for more health or huge armor + crit immunity both with their drawbacks

Abyssus you should wear it once you are sure phys damage is not doing that much anymore, I'd say from 75% phys damage reduction (25% * 1.5 = 37.5% phys dmg taken).

If you feel like you're taking a beating well then play more defensive, roll less dmg mods on map, dive less etc.
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 7, 2018, 9:02:46 AM
"
moshyesim wrote:
So which Ascendancy is suggested in 3.2?

Is it still (1) Undeniable (2) Unflinching (3) Unstoppable (4) Unbreakable?

Yes the order is the updated one, accuracy, end charges, antistun, double chest

"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Hi can anyone explain why whe should not level immortal call past lvl 1? Thank you.

I will update that part, IC you put what level you like, i have to do the maths, max level with new unflinching should be good.

If i understand it correctly (lol) lv20 IC with 4ECs will be 4secs of 100% phys reduction, 1 second over the cooldown of IC (3secs), so plenty of time to rebuild the charges

Besides that, IC isn't core of the build

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 7, 2018, 9:10:32 AM
Hey,

interesting build. Thinking of converting my EQ jugg to this instead. However, your PoB tree and your end tree are completely different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info