[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Thanks for making this build, although I'm starting to hit a progression wall. Ultimately I'd like to end up with a Starforge, Abyssus and Brass Dome, but it feels like the step below that (Doomsower/Kondo and other armour) won't be enough to kill Shaper or the Guardians. So I'm basically stuck waiting for those items to drop in price (or in the case of the Brass Dome, even be listed for sale).

Maybe I'm judging too soon, but I tried Uber Izaro and I got destroyed in the second fight, even after getting a health darkshrine and Heart of the Gargoyle. I feel like I'm not even close to clearing uber lab yet.

How do you make the jump from Doomsower/Kondo to Starforge/Abyssus/Brass Dome without burning hundreds of chaos on intermediate equipment? I could try to 6-link something between those steps but it feels like a bit of a waste of currency.

Anyway, thanks for the detailed build, I'll keep plugging away.

Edit: I'm going to try 6-linking an Atziri's Splendour (Armour version) as an intermediate step. It has around 1700 armour + some EV/ES. Cheaper than a Belly of the Beast but still quite good.
Last edited by Goofio on Mar 5, 2018, 3:48:14 PM
Was about to tell you that belly + devoto/abyssus is a good option :D

You can work on SF from there, 5/6L. It's basically same progression as traditional cyclone slayer
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 5, 2018, 4:03:41 PM
"
omgree wrote:

2. Pantheon Arakaali? How do we trigger than Arachnoxia? And which one the second pantheon?
3. This build have kinda low crit-chance... i didnt took Disemboweling yet and didnt switched to Diamond rings, but atm 13% crit chance kinda meh. Or we roll to like 20-30 crit chance and use diamond flask? Thats it?

Havent seen any answers yet.

For lab atm im feeling okay, started at lvl 80. Died only once to hammer crit with charges and was bother to avoid mechanic cuz everything went pretty smooth and 90% of the time im facetaking him.
Btw, 6 march uber lab pretty easy, no counduits and no charges.
"
omgree wrote:

Thanks for the tip, managed to do uber lab today. Izaro was a bit dicey, but certainly easier than yesterday. Having a 5L totem (only 4L yesterday) was a big help because I could kite a lot more and still deal good damage with the totem (and ultimately cull).

If that hadn't worked, I was planning to refund the Unstoppable ascendancy and take Unbreakable for my Merciless points. Fortunately that wasn't necessary. Feeling a bit better about my progress now. Need to increase my DPS.
I did uber lab yesterday on utterly crap gear with only a 4 link. At level 78. The build is extremely good as a league starter. I only came close to dying once at the final fight but still just tanked it.

Really liking this build so far
"
omgree wrote:
"
omgree wrote:

2. Pantheon Arakaali? How do we trigger than Arachnoxia? And which one the second pantheon?
3. This build have kinda low crit-chance... i didnt took Disemboweling yet and didnt switched to Diamond rings, but atm 13% crit chance kinda meh. Or we roll to like 20-30 crit chance and use diamond flask? Thats it?

Havent seen any answers yet.

For lab atm im feeling okay, started at lvl 80. Died only once to hammer crit with charges and was bother to avoid mechanic cuz everything went pretty smooth and 90% of the time im facetaking him.

Oh i forgot about those questions.

Arakali regen i don't use it "actively" because it's not so important like with slayer that bases all of its tank on leech.

Same for bloodrage because in the pure armor version of 3.1 it didn't mitigate the dot, it will deal a bit less dot now with end charges, but i still give preference to regen and shift dmg on other stuff.

Not playing hard yet, i like to start relaxed (which is the same reason i prefer to play immunity jug :D), right now what i have in mind is theorycrafting/testing to not get accuracy and to get instead str mod on all available gear to make use of the buff on undeniable and get more life, str dmg bonus and accuracy>aspd from undeniable :)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 5, 2018, 9:37:35 PM
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
ZaeN, having a few of questions here regarding upgrading the build and my gear for faster lab farming.

1. do you think if the Perseverance belt is a good choice for this build? I currently own one, and I'm heavily farming lab right now. not sure if i should sell it and wear some other rare life/resis belt, and use currency for other parts upgrade.

2. About rare body armor, what do we look for in 3.2? I mean, still like 2000+ armor or around 1500+ armor with life and resis is better? So far, my max end charge is 6.

3. can you give me some idea how much life regen + life leech we are aiming to for safe lab farming here, please? Can you check my char and see if i should respec those life regen nodes (in the area b/t Marauder and Templar) for other nodes please?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TxE4GL3k/characters (CharName: TkjtEz_GSwordMH)

Thank you very much.

ZaeN, when you had time, can you take a look at my questions, please? Thank u.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
ZaeN, having a few of questions here regarding upgrading the build and my gear for faster lab farming.

1. do you think if the Perseverance belt is a good choice for this build? I currently own one, and I'm heavily farming lab right now. not sure if i should sell it and wear some other rare life/resis belt, and use currency for other parts upgrade.

2. About rare body armor, what do we look for in 3.2? I mean, still like 2000+ armor or around 1500+ armor with life and resis is better? So far, my max end charge is 6.

3. can you give me some idea how much life regen + life leech we are aiming to for safe lab farming here, please? Can you check my char and see if i should respec those life regen nodes (in the area b/t Marauder and Templar) for other nodes please?

(CharName: TkjtEz_GSwordMH)

Thank you very much.

If you take a look at my profile, granted that today's lab was super juicy and easy, I was facetanking Izaro and Argus without much of a fuss. Traps you just ignore for the most part. And all I'm working off of is a 5L Doomsorrow and 5L 2K armor chest with some life. My jewellery sucks and I'm way overcapped on res cause I haven't bothered to optimize it, but the damage is pretty awesome for lab.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TxE4GL3k/characters (CharName: TkjtEz_GSwordMH)

Thank you very much.

Hi eagle, tbh you can find your answers by checking the guide. Belt we use rare/stigian, chest list is mentioned, plus there is uberlab section with tips

The rest is up to you to try out, it's ultimately your char and you may have different playstyles

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 6, 2018, 3:14:56 AM
"
Corazu wrote:

If you take a look at my profile, granted that today's lab was super juicy and easy, I was facetanking Izaro and Argus without much of a fuss. Traps you just ignore for the most part. And all I'm working off of is a 5L Doomsorrow and 5L 2K armor chest with some life. My jewellery sucks and I'm way overcapped on res cause I haven't bothered to optimize it, but the damage is pretty awesome for lab.

Hi,
Just one question about your CWDT setup, why immortal call level 2 ? what is the benefit of this ?
My cast when damage taken is lower level for the moment because my golem die and i prefer to have it resumoned more often but i leveled my immortal call to level 10+ and dont now if it is wrong and if yes why ?

Thanks ZaeN for the build, I'm really enjoying it for the moment (level 74). Final gear may hurt my budget but fun to play, only problem for me is : its melee so sometimes you take that big hit and you die ^^

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info