[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
ZaeN wrote:
7k life is achievable only with high level, t1 life rolls, belly of the beast.

Sorry to tell you but you can't get a different chest than the ones mentioned, mild life rolls on gear and ask to tank content.

Thanks for the reply. I'll start looking for gear with higher life rolls. I plan to try one of the other body armours when I obtain more currency, but I'd like to increase my durability in the meantime.

I checked in PoB, and with the Soul of Steel keystone I can get around 77% physical mitigation with the Abyssus + Atiri's Splendour. If I add a Watcher's Eye, it increases to 84%. Unfortunately, Physical DoT is still pretty high though.
What do you think about Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate? And maybe using gloves and boots from that set if change determination for arctic armour?
"
lanashir wrote:
What do you think about Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate? And maybe using gloves and boots from that set if change determination for arctic armour?

It is the weakest of the aspects, but yep crab set w/o helm was something i wanted to try later on to see something new from the league :) life is not that high, but it looked nice, gives resists, move speed, phys reduction, would probably be better on chieftain with formless inferno tho, or maybe it's a set that enables jug abyssus build on other classes
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 7, 2018, 9:16:56 PM
I bought the Craiceann's set without helm to give it a shot and see how it plays, so far it seems like it's pretty cool. You do have to drop Determination for AA though, which is a bummer, but with full crab stacks I can reach the phys damage reduction cap of 90% without any endurance charges. Been mainly using the build to run uberlab so not being able to be bled and a ton of phys reduction is nice. The gloves are slightly worse than spiked with AS, and if you lose your stacks they're a lot worse. One potential route I could see going would be buying a bunch of the gloves since they're like 2-3c at the moment and corrupting them for vulnerability on hit. I dunno, it's not super strong, but it's a new mechanic and I wanted to give it a shot.
Just a quick question : Why using ancestral warchief over ancestral protector?

Tooltip damage shows higher dps with protector. Thanks
"
filipo78 wrote:
Just a quick question : Why using ancestral warchief over ancestral protector?

Tooltip damage shows higher dps with protector. Thanks

Personally i like the more dmg buff over the higher attack speed buff, it's up to you
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Im testing some combinations on Path of Building. I wanna get 6L unitarget + 6L area with Heavy Strike, adding Ancestral Warchief as mechanical supporter setup

- (6L) Heavy Strike + Multistrike + Melee splash + Ancestral call + Melee Phys Dmg + Brutality (For area dmg)
- (6L) Heavy Strike + Multistrike + Melee Phys Dmg + Brutality + Maim + Ruthless (For Unitarget)
- (4L) Ancestral warchief + Brutality + Maim + Culling Strike
- (4L) CWDT + Inmortal Call + Molten Shell + Golem (Chaos/Stone for sustain or Ice for dmg)
- (2L + 1 + 1) Blasphemy + Vulnerability -- Leap Slam -- Determination

I think thats the optimal configuration, what do you think about it?
Last edited by Gorrinako on Mar 8, 2018, 5:04:39 PM
"
Gorrinako wrote:
Im testing some combinations on Path of Building. I wanna get 6L unitarget + 6L area with Heavy Strike, adding Ancestral Warchief as mechanical supporter setup

- (6L) Heavy Strike + Multistrike + Melee splash + Ancestral call + Melee Phys Dmg + Brutality (For area dmg)
- (6L) Heavy Strike + Multistrike + Melee Phys Dmg + Brutality + Maim + Ruthless (For Unitarget)
- (4L) Ancestral warchief + Multistrike + Maim + Culling Strike
- (4L) CWDT + Inmortal Call + Molten Shell + Golem (Chaos/Stone for sustain or Ice for dmg)

Warchief doesn't work with multistrike.

Also Grace and IR will end up giving more armor in the long run if you need it.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Does Sin's Rebirth make any sense in place of another flask? Seems good to me, but not so sure, been a while since I've played a full phys build.
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Gorrinako wrote:

- (4L) Ancestral warchief + Multistrike + Maim + Culling Strike

Warchief doesn't work with multistrike.

Also Grace and IR will end up giving more armor in the long run if you need it.

You are right, was my fault, edited ^^
Then, you can get faster attacks for higher chance to maim enemies on hit or brutality for pure dmg

Another question, What do you think about Death´s Oath armor?? The chaos dmg really hurt? Or maybe a good armor for that build?¿ Im using that for now
Last edited by Gorrinako on Mar 8, 2018, 8:06:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info