[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Mel_the_Witch wrote:
You have a haste/vaal haste gem in the boots and another haste gem in the shield.. now that two separate gems are no longer needed.. what do you recommend?

Basically you have some free gem sockets.. You could use some of the new gems like Smite or Holy Relic. Animate Guardian could be linked with more gems as well, like minion resistance etc.

"
not enough mana reserve what to do
gear

You have to drop Hatred or the Blasphemy, or get Reduced mana reserved on some of your items, like amulet or jewels.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#koH2ocKd/9b.I7p/d7.DTbc/9b.sJb%3Cbr%3E

this link where you have herald gems in those pieces of gear not listed as your end game gear. what's the deal? I am still new to all this so anything you can explain will be greatly appreciated.
So at least for me the PoB link up til level 70 is broken. It only shows 2 points in each tree for each for everything below the level 70 option. And the poeurl links are all from the 3.0.0 version FYI.
"
Flagshipfail wrote:
So at least for me the PoB link up til level 70 is broken. It only shows 2 points in each tree for each for everything below the level 70 option. And the poeurl links are all from the 3.0.0 version FYI.

I think this is because of skill point that has been changed since 3.0 :)

@OP any chance you update guide for 3.5 or basically the same?
IGN: @Locktar / @Rarii
"

+1
Guide us, fellow master!
So how about those banners, and Smite?
"
TheLelik wrote:
"

+1
Guide us, fellow master!

I don't see many changes in 3.5.. at least for now.
Some good things:
ES Recharge is not interrupted by some types of damage over time
Banners could be a nice addition, but this needs to be tested
Shield Charge is probably still the way to go (since Whirling Blades and Leap Slam got kind of nerfed)
Skill Tree is still the same, since nothing relevant changed
Smite is of course a nice addition and is especially useful to proc Fortify and more dmg vs. bosses etc.

Everything else is not sure or known yet.
https://pastebin.com/Ln1ma0NG

Updated pastebin for this build, I decided to go ahead and update it to the new skill tree since people kept asking for a new one. It's been updated according to the skill tree's posted in OP, all the gear is the same as in the OP as-well as links, gem levels everything.

It has the leveling paths as-well so if your leveling just go to bottom left corner and select the level tree that you need.

The level 1 clarity is disabled in the body armor because it put's you into negative Mana just barely. This could probably be resolved with the new crafting bench added in 3.5 Betrayal with a reserved mana reduction mod.

The notes shows you what pantheon to get.

I don't think I missed anything in the PoB pastebin if I did feel free to let me know and I can update it but it should all be their.
Hey, guys!
Any thoughts on using new Banners in our build?
I cant run my elemental weaknes, no idea whats wrong. Anyone can check it for me please?
edit: it was conquerors efficiency nvm :P
Last edited by kroma_2 on Dec 15, 2018, 7:11:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info