[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
alexsteh wrote:

You sure you don't want Words of Glory?

What is "Words of Glory"? Did you mean Prayer of Glory?

"
I've never really done a pure support build before, but I'm curious if you think fitting in the new herald of purity into the build could be possible?

I'm curious if it would be effective at all or if it would just be a waste to try and do so?

That's an interesting question. Basically it's possible to fit Herald of Purity in, getting some minion nodes and the Crusade Ascendancy. The question is, if the outcome is worth it..
In my opinion, it is only worth it, if you don't have a carry.. Because a pure support combined with a fast carry is the most efficient team you can make.
Makes sense, I was wondering if you think the new Summon Holy Relic will have any place in the build, or if it's just not really necessary?
"
Makes sense, I was wondering if you think the new Summon Holy Relic will have any place in the build, or if it's just not really necessary?

It's actually a cool skill and could be used, if the life regen is good enough. Otherwise it's not worth the gem socket.

Actually, it could be very good, if you combine it with animated guardian.. so the AG has even more regen and a better survivability.
I will add it in the guide, if it gets confirmed, that the life regen is high enough to be worth the gem socket.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
alexsteh wrote:

You sure you don't want Words of Glory?

What is "Words of Glory"? Did you mean Prayer of Glory?

No, it's a new node point right next to RT(Resolute Technique) on the right side that's coming in 3.4.
It gives a total of 50% increased warcry duration, Warcries cost no mana and you and nearby allies gain 6% attack,cast and movement speed when you use a warcry.
Last edited by alexsteh on Aug 31, 2018, 6:45:33 AM
"
alexsteh wrote:

No, it's a new node point right next to RT(Resolute Technique) on the right side that's coming in 3.4.
It gives a total of 50% increased warcry duration, Warcries cost no mana and you and nearby allies gain 6% attack,cast and movement speed when you use a warcry.

Ah I got you.

This node is not worth it, because it would cost 6 skillpoints to get it and you don't have many skillspoints to spend for utility anyways. Mana stacking is just too strong, so personally I wouldn't go with it.
Is it possible for you to update your pastebin with the leveling trees?
YEHEY updated!!!! thanks toaster !!!! the best man !!!! im like 20 % on your build and 80% to go for 100 yeheyyyyy
Thanks for the build!
First time I want to try an aurabuild. After reading the guide a few questions remain for me.
Why use bone offering? It applies only to minions I thought.
What jewels are necesary or recommended?
How is MoM working when we reserve almost all mana?
Last edited by Spellmorph on Sep 3, 2018, 4:48:24 PM
"
ryanruiner wrote:

It should be updated. Although there are no changes except the Ascendancy.

"
Spellmorph wrote:
Thanks for the build!
First time I want to try an aurabuild. After reading the guide a few questions remain for me.
Why use bone offering? It applies only to minions I thought.
What jewels are necesary or recommended?
How is MoM working when we reserve almost all mana?

Bone Offering is only to destroy corpses.. It's not needed in SC.. you could use any other skill to destroy corpses as well.

Healthy Minds and the Conqueror Jewel is required. Abyss Jewels with ES and Mana are nice as well.

MoM is only working vs. degen (chaos degen to be specific). Since you have a really high mana regen, it actually works well (as describben in the guide).
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
ryanruiner wrote:

It should be updated. Although there are no changes except the Ascendancy.

The levelling trees have 2 points spent until the 70+ trees. Lower level ones are all as good as blank.

Thanks for the guide, I really enjoyed an old managuard (I've not really played properly since Harbinger) and wanted to try a similar character again in 3.4, still levelling slowly with it.
Hopefully, I can deal with not having Shav's (although not having to 6 link chest is a big selling point for Victario's vs LL and Shav's).

I'm currently levelling with Smite and Summon Holy Relic, do you feel there could be space in the build for these gems at end game?
Last edited by Xanoth on Sep 12, 2018, 9:27:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info