[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Hey,

Thanks for the build; I stole animated guardian from it for the aurabot I'm running this league.

Speaking of which - could you explain to me minion/totem elemres support choice? With minions having 40% base elemres and sitting in triple purities it seems like severe overkill.

In the end, it's not a really important link, but it can help quite a bit.
Your Animate Guardian will be sometimes not in your aura range, so it wouldnt have much res without you and may die easier to elemental damage.
Hey so your build has definitely piqued my interest for the upcoming Delve league. Do you think you would change anything to fit the new league? I was thinking maybe drop shield charge and pick up the new smite ability as shield charge doesnt look like it will be necessary for this league.
Hi good day sir Toaster

i got questions

1.) is your ascendant Necromancer + Guardian for ascedancy skill?
2.) is the occultist 3~5 curse same items as this guide?

Thank you for this build haha getting to 100 in standard with some minimal deaths hahaha would recommend support.
"
YaltY wrote:
Hey so your build has definitely piqued my interest for the upcoming Delve league. Do you think you would change anything to fit the new league? I was thinking maybe drop shield charge and pick up the new smite ability as shield charge doesnt look like it will be necessary for this league.

Heyhey!

Nah, shield charge is very important.. Delves can go fast if your carry is fast, so you should have the ability to move fast as well.
But you should put in Vaal Grace for sure. It got really OP in 3.3 and helps you and your carries a lot.

We will have to see if the new smite ability is somewhat good.

"
cjmolas23 wrote:
Hi good day sir Toaster

i got questions

1.) is your ascendant Necromancer + Guardian for ascedancy skill?
2.) is the occultist 3~5 curse same items as this guide?

Thank you for this build haha getting to 100 in standard with some minimal deaths hahaha would recommend support.

1. I dont understand this question. Atm I have guides for Ascendant/Necromancer (not really a difference), Guardian and Occultist.

2. No, the Occultist uses different items. But you can check the items in the Occultist guide.

Thanks for your feedback. Happy that you got 100 with it! :)
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
YaltY wrote:

Heyhey!

Nah, shield charge is very important.. Delves can go fast if your carry is fast, so you should have the ability to move fast as well.
But you should put in Vaal Grace for sure. It got really OP in 3.3 and helps you and your carries a lot.

We will have to see if the new smite ability is somewhat good.

Ah okay, I was thinking maybe haste would be enough to keep up with the cart but I guess its something that I can feel out as I go. Shield charge will be useful for traversing darkness quickly anyways if need be and Ill probably end up running it on the weaponswap at least.
A few more questions:

•What are your opinions with running The Vigil + Vigilant Strike?

•Thoughts on Coronis Solaris?

•My wife is going to play summoner this league; do you have any insight on the best summoner builds to synergize with your guardian auramancer?
"
YaltY wrote:

Ah okay, I was thinking maybe haste would be enough to keep up with the cart but I guess its something that I can feel out as I go. Shield charge will be useful for traversing darkness quickly anyways if need be and Ill probably end up running it on the weaponswap at least.
A few more questions:

•What are your opinions with running The Vigil + Vigilant Strike?

•Thoughts on Coronis Solaris?

•My wife is going to play summoner this league; do you have any insight on the best summoner builds to synergize with your guardian auramancer?

The Vigil is a really nice jewel and very helpful if you play with ranged carries, who can't get Fortify. Only use it in this case.

Corona Solaris is a cool wand. The problem is, that it is a wand, so you cant use Shield Charge. In addition, you can easily blind mobs with a stibnite flask. These are the reasons, why I wouldnt go for it.

In general Auras doesn't work well with most minion build. Spectres almost doesnt profit at all. Srs, Zombies and Skeletons scale well with Hatred, not that well with Anger and Wrath. In general it would work and the minion build gets better defenses and offenses. But you surely don't use all the potential out of the auramancer.
Last edited by Toaster404 on Aug 22, 2018, 2:13:20 AM
@toaster404:
Will you update your guide after the coming patchnotes? What will be your ETA for the updated version?
"
Baltasar wrote:
@toaster404:
Will you update your guide after the coming patchnotes? What will be your ETA for the updated version?

To be honest, there are no big changes in 3.4 coming. Basically, the new Ascendancy notables are not really worth it for pure support.. maybe for solo play.

Otherwise, you cant spam Vaal Grace 24/7 anymore. That's a nerf, but it affects every support build. I will have to check, if there are some changed in the skill tree, but as far as I can see, there are none.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Baltasar wrote:
@toaster404:

To be honest, there are no big changes in 3.4 coming. Basically, the new Ascendancy notables are not really worth it for pure support.. maybe for solo play.

Otherwise, you cant spam Vaal Grace 24/7 anymore. That's a nerf, but it affects every support build. I will have to check, if there are some changed in the skill tree, but as far as I can see, there are none.

You sure you don't want Words of Glory?
I've never really done a pure support build before, but I'm curious if you think fitting in the new herald of purity into the build could be possible?

I'm curious if it would be effective at all or if it would just be a waste to try and do so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info