[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

I was thinking for casual lab runners who wouldn't be able to utilize the movement speed flask to the full advantage could drop it and pick up a basalt flask to gain some additional damage reduction in the boss room. It will definitely slow down the build, but I know when I first starting running your crazy builds that it took me awhile to get used to having so much default movespeed. For players unconcerned with absolute speed, this would add an additional defensive layer into the build and theoretically (combined with pantheon choices) should almost eliminate any potential one-shots except perhaps from the scariest buffed Izaro.
I don't see a flask with immun to freeze, do you get it somewhere?
I'm not the oracle Jelbishi but I can provide some answers based on my experience with the build.

"
BringDaKarma wrote:

Couple questions:

Play style against bosses. I am completely new to BF.

1. Do you get to 6 stacks and release? for the AOE dmg? or do you keep channeling it?

Play style is to get 6 stacks and release. It takes a bit of getting used to the rhythm but that release on the 6th attack is when you take out major chunks of boss life.

"
BringDaKarma wrote:

4. What Armour am I shooting for? I have 540

5. What Evasion Rating am I shooting for? I have 14885 *I know I'll get more when leveling, only 73 right now.

6. What Main hand Crit chance am I looking for? I have 18.25%

7. What main hand Crit multiplier am I looking for? I have 215%.

Don't really worry about armor. I am at ~590 but that is only because my Stygian vise came with it. Our choosing Acrobatics really kills any armor stacking. If you want an additional defensive layer consider swapping out quicksilver for basalt. Basalt take my phys damage reduction from 5% to 23% whereas Granite only takes it from 5% to 21%.

Without any flasks in effect I am currently sitting at about 19k evasion. With flasks up I am at 43.9k evasion.

***Edit: Thanks for pointing out the error in my flask setup below BringDaKarma. I rerolled my Jade flask properly and now have over 53k evasion with all flasks up.***

***Edit 2: That 10k extra evasion translates to an additional 25k Shaper DPS with Dreamfeathers in my current setup! Thanks again for pointing out that error.***

My main hand crit chance without flasks is 25.8% and crit multi is 269%. You could probably get that up a bit higher as my gear is not absolutely min-maxed to get the most out of the build.

"
BringDaKarma wrote:

8. For more dmg while mapping, would u keep onslaught as last link or replace it with something else? if so, what? Right now I have to focus on mapping to level up, so whatever u could tell me would be so helpful!

I don't run Onslaught in the build while mapping. I personally swapped out Onslaught for Faster Attacks as stacking attack speed feels really good with this build.
Last edited by UnseenSpectacle on Jan 2, 2018, 1:59:05 PM
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:

For lab running that isn't really needed unless you are doing full clears and blind popping strongboxes. In mapping, you can just go down to one flask of warding suffix (I believe he has at least two in the example) and pickup heat flask for freeze.
Last edited by UnseenSpectacle on Jan 2, 2018, 1:31:57 PM
I have all item's suggested but my tooltip DPS is only 3293.
I'm only running 5-link with level 19 gems but it seems much lower it should be.
Any suggestions?
"
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:

For lab running that isn't really needed unless you are doing full clears and blind popping strongboxes. In mapping, you can just go down to one flask of warding suffix (I believe he has at least two in the example) and pickup heat flask for freeze.

the reason you dont need flasks with immune to freeze is the pathfinder ascendancy. It gives immunity to elemental ailments while using a flask. So you can skip, burning/freezing/shock flasks. So now you only need curse/poison/bleed
"
BringDaKarma wrote:

the reason you dont need flasks with immune to freeze is the pathfinder ascendancy. It gives immunity to elemental ailments while using a flask. So you can skip, burning/freezing/shock flasks. So now you only need curse/poison/bleed

lol... thanks for pointing that out. What is funny is that I remember reading the ascendancy node and thinking to myself how useful it would be. I never gave it a second thought because I rolled one of my flasks with heat on it by chance and was short on alt at the time to reroll it and just went with it. Since I almost always have flasks up I just assumed... and you know what that does. :)

Last edited by UnseenSpectacle on Jan 2, 2018, 1:39:43 PM
"
realbux wrote:
I have all item's suggested but my tooltip DPS is only 3293.
I'm only running 5-link with level 19 gems but it seems much lower it should be.
Any suggestions?

Tooltip DPS for Blade Flurry is incredibly broken. That is the per attack damage at the first stage. You attack multiple times per second with this build. Additionally Blade Flurry has damage multiplier for each stage you hold it up to 6th with the most damage being done when you release it on the 6th stage. To give you an idea how broken tooltip is, my build currently has 4325 tool tip damage but damage in Path of Building for release at 6th stage is 312k Shaper DPS.
Wait, so we need to stop attacking when the buff get 6 stacks and start attacking again? Or we can just keep it pressed until boss is dead?
I wouldn't say you quit attacking. I just quickly lift my finger off the mouse button and then back on. I don't have a stop watch but that entire action takes less then a tenth of a second. The play style becomes very fluid once you get used to it.
Last edited by UnseenSpectacle on Jan 2, 2018, 2:05:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info