[3.4] 4 6L Solar Guard Spectres + 3-5 7L Flame Golems | Fast Clear | Melt Bosses | Tank | Cheap

"
flatcircled wrote:
In the passive tree you posted, you're using 3x primordial harmonies and 1x primordial might. Is it really that important to have 3x harmonies instead of 2x harmony+1x might?

i think all minions jews works fine. i am using 2 harmory and still rip maps. i used a watcher's eye to be immue to TC and have perm phasing. i am only lv 80+.
Last edited by Xafniko on Jan 2, 2018, 2:42:16 AM
What do you think of using clayshaper as weapon to summon another golem?
"
yissus wrote:
What do you think of using clayshaper as weapon to summon another golem?

The Scourge is BIS for damage and Brightbeak is BIS for clearspeed.
"
flatcircled wrote:
In the passive tree you posted, you're using 3x primordial harmonies and 1x primordial might. Is it really that important to have 3x harmonies instead of 2x harmony+1x might?

Running all abyss jewels is fine.
I'm just about ready to roll a new build in Abyss and was going to do the Block/Burning spectres thread (using SGs), but this looks super sweet. Do you have any videos of the build in action?
"
gibtuck wrote:
I'm just about ready to roll a new build in Abyss and was going to do the Block/Burning spectres thread (using SGs), but this looks super sweet. Do you have any videos of the build in action?

I second that, I'd love to see a video of the build.

I've tried the Burning Specters build with TV+WM (bad clear speed), a variant of the Burning specters build with TV+FG (OK overall but didn't feel like it was used at full potential), the disco Specter build with SG (great clear speed but way too squishy) and I am currently running something a little bit in between the burning and the discussion builds with SG and block, but clear speed is obviously not that great anymore.

I'd love to see how your build does.

On a side note, have you tried incorporating a Watcher's Eye Jewel? The one with perma phasing is great to run through mobs (could work well with CWDT+Convocation setup and it was not that expensive last time I checked) and then there is the clarity/clarity one that grants a MoM-like buff + % or mana as ES. The latter could be great with MoM but that's kinda expensive...

This might be a dumb question, but where are you all seeing the jewels for this build? They don't show up for me in the skill tree link in the OP.
I've updated the jewel section, you can see them there.
I actually can't make a video rn because I specced into Aurabot so I can host Poorjoy rotations but this is pretty much the lazer SG build but way tankier and way more DPS. I don't see any point in speccing into tukohama's anymore because this build melts Shaper aswell but also has t0 clear speed. Good thing about this build is that you can play it as SG and then slowly incorporate flame golems.
Last edited by ivanius on Jan 3, 2018, 1:49:37 AM
I second the video request when possible too! Have people saying that it is impossible for a summoner/golem build to come anywhere close to DP Zerker in clearspeed/bossing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info