[3.4] 4 6L Solar Guard Spectres + 3-5 7L Flame Golems | Fast Clear | Melt Bosses | Tank | Cheap

"
ojejku wrote:
I know, that nothing can really help with HKOs :) skullhead just helps against DoT damage, like Shaper vortex on the ground and that kind of things.

I saw Matt posted here as well, saying I'm wrong as well so I guess I'm done here ;)

Anyway, as I said, I just can't see the justification for all the investments you need to make to carry golems as well, if you care about those few mobs left behind, then go ahead. Vaal fireball in it's prime was also leaving some mobs on the maps, to be honest each speed oriented meta build never cared about leaving 0 mobs on the map, just saying.

I'll keep an eye on this topic, maybe I will change my mind in the future.

It's not about leaving just a few monsters behind. You'd be leaving behind a significant amount of yellow and blue monsters.
I've played a similar version of this Build in Breach League as a Lowlife Version. Flame Sentinels and Golems together in a 6-Link. It was powerful and i cleard all content with it. Now with the new jewels and shaped and elder items, it should become MUCH more powerful.

Sill the most enjoyable build for me.
"
ojejku wrote:
I know, that nothing can really help with HKOs :) skullhead just helps against DoT damage, like Shaper vortex on the ground and that kind of things.

I saw Matt posted here as well, saying I'm wrong as well so I guess I'm done here ;)

Anyway, as I said, I just can't see the justification for all the investments you need to make to carry golems as well, if you care about those few mobs left behind, then go ahead. Vaal fireball in it's prime was also leaving some mobs on the maps, to be honest each speed oriented meta build never cared about leaving 0 mobs on the map, just saying.

I'll keep an eye on this topic, maybe I will change my mind in the future.

If you have the currency its a worthy investment. I would definitely give up my 4l AG/Zombie setup for flame golems. One of the fastest summoner builds i had was with spectre and golem in the same chest, with each one having their separate links would be even crazier.

I am sure the loss of 3 abyss jewel sockets will be made up with the dps output of the flame golems.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Ok, I'll give it a try (first 4L golems with +2 minion before I invest money in elder helmet).

Have you considered hybrid instead of pure life? Should end up with much more ehp, you could also incorporate NA with victario's charity going that route.
"
ojejku wrote:
Ok, I'll give it a try (first 4L golems with +2 minion before I invest money in elder helmet).

Have you considered hybrid instead of pure life? Should end up with much more ehp, you could also incorporate NA with victario's charity going that route.

I recommend you buy a +2 Minion with Minion Damage helm. There are 2 on sale right now for 15c and I'm sure they will be way more expensive in a few days. I also did try NA with Victario's and personally didn't like it. You lose a lot of tankiness, a lot of passive points, for not that much of a benefit. The 12% more damage is nice but for the same amount of points you can get +1 curse. The increased crit chance isn't all that great either, yes it is like 500% increased crit chance but without crit multiplier it isn't very good at all. Havent tried hybrid but im sitting on 800 es.

You can also buy gloves with Slower Projectiles and Faster casting (1c) although it won't be better than a helm with 2 of the rolls.

The best setup IMO however is to run MoM, I just added a paragraph about how to incorprate it under auras.
Last edited by ivanius on Dec 26, 2017, 11:07:50 AM
This is what I was looking for, however couldn't find decent stats so I bought below helmet for 29c, not bad for that price.

One additional downside I forgot to bring up, is the fact that you're not able to run 2 auras (except for aa), since 6L+ golem cost is 250+ mana. Not a big deal but still some downside to consider.
Last edited by ojejku on Dec 26, 2017, 1:13:24 PM
"
ivanius wrote:

Spectres (Solar Guards):
Spectre, controlled destruction, gmp, minion damage, ele focus, spell echo

Hi, what are your thoughts on slotting skeleton mages into this setup? Say we replace ele focus on the 6-link with Summon Skeletons, and open up two more jewel nodes for Dead Reckonings by sacrificing some life nodes (which should still leave you with 6k+ life). On paper I would think five 5-link solar guards and eight 5-link skeleton mages soundly beat just five 6-link solar guards on damage.
"
TerenceCSZ wrote:
"
ivanius wrote:

Spectres (Solar Guards):
Spectre, controlled destruction, gmp, minion damage, ele focus, spell echo

Hi, what are your thoughts on slotting skeleton mages into this setup? Say we replace ele focus on the 6-link with Summon Skeletons, and open up two more jewel nodes for Dead Reckonings by sacrificing some life nodes (which should still leave you with 6k+ life). On paper I would think five 5-link solar guards and eight 5-link skeleton mages soundly beat just five 6-link solar guards on damage.

I personally wouldn't, because Skeleton are a pain to manage and need to be re-casted. If you want to incorporate skeletons you can have a 5L setup in a Hungry Loop Ring.
Hello, What wood be the best gems for zombies in Hungry Loop Ring ?

Nice build very tanky and Fun too play.
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
Hello, What wood be the best gems for zombies in Hungry Loop Ring ?

Nice build very tanky and Fun too play.

Gems that make the Zombies more tanky would be best so your not having to constantly re-summon them. Minion Life is a must and the rest is really up to you. From my experience more damage means more survivability for the Zombies because of lifesteal. So I'd probably go with Minion Damage, Multistrike, Melee-splash. If you want to go full damage with the Zombies replace minion life with Melee Physical.

I think Abyss jewels with 'chance for minions to taunt on attack' would be very op with a Zombie setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info