[3.4] 4 6L Solar Guard Spectres + 3-5 7L Flame Golems | Fast Clear | Melt Bosses | Tank | Cheap

"
TalkinBidness wrote:
Reporting in to say this build still WRECKS. Followed it pretty much to the T all the way through Shaper and completely steam rolled everything. Had to make a some changes for Uber Elder but was able to get him on the fourth try and I was not experienced with the fight at all.

Gear all the way through Shaper: Never needed to switch to LMP GMP was plenty of damage

For Uber Elder: Swapped out flesh offering for bone offering linked with desecrate and cwdt. Removed fortify and haste to make room for another low level cdwt and immortal call. As put in vitality to help when out of flasks. Was trying to get tankier and have less to worry about during the fight just looking to dodge. Switched to TV's and used burning damange / swift affliction / minion resists instead of spell echo / GMP / controlled destruction. Also switched to Brine King and Yugul on pantheon.

Look up the +number of specters on boots. You can get some AMAZING rare boots now that have +1 specters thanks to delve crafting.
"
Nybbas wrote:
"
TalkinBidness wrote:
Reporting in to say this build still WRECKS. Followed it pretty much to the T all the way through Shaper and completely steam rolled everything. Had to make a some changes for Uber Elder but was able to get him on the fourth try and I was not experienced with the fight at all.

Gear all the way through Shaper: Never needed to switch to LMP GMP was plenty of damage

For Uber Elder: Swapped out flesh offering for bone offering linked with desecrate and cwdt. Removed fortify and haste to make room for another low level cdwt and immortal call. As put in vitality to help when out of flasks. Was trying to get tankier and have less to worry about during the fight just looking to dodge. Switched to TV's and used burning damange / swift affliction / minion resists instead of spell echo / GMP / controlled destruction. Also switched to Brine King and Yugul on pantheon.

Look up the +number of specters on boots. You can get some AMAZING rare boots now that have +1 specters thanks to delve crafting.

O yeah absolutely should have upgraded forever ago. Skipped out on delve and didn't even realize it was added to the game until I was gearing up for Uber Elder. Decided to use the Bones since I really just wanted to kill Uber then start a new toon.
Has anything changed for 3.7 or this still just as good thinking bout playing it thank you
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info