[3.4] 4 6L Solar Guard Spectres + 3-5 7L Flame Golems | Fast Clear | Melt Bosses | Tank | Cheap

@ivanius just to let you know, I did two shaper runs today, first one TV + FG setup, and my TV died miserably in first/second phase, resummoning them there was a nightmare (SG should be easier to resummon).

The 2nd run I did was purely TV only with skullhead and they didn't die in any phase, skullhead makes a big difference there as I mentioned already.

All in all, if you're farming shaper I would advise to use that spectre only with skullhead or golems purely, unless you have some other idea (except for hungry loop, maybe 7L with minion life would help).
Last edited by ojejku on Dec 28, 2017, 1:50:06 PM
"
ojejku wrote:
@ivanius just to let you know, I did two shaper runs today, first one TV + FG setup, and my TV died miserably in first/second phase, resummoning them there was a nightmare (SG should be easier to resummon).

The 2nd run I did was purely TV only with skullhead and they didn't die in any phase, skullhead makes a big difference there as I mentioned already.

All in all, if you're farming shaper I would advise to use that spectre only with skullhead or golems purely, unless you have some other idea (except for hungry loop, maybe 7L with minion life would help).

I personally haven't had any issues with Shaper, although I've only used Solar Guards. Did you pick up the minion leech nodes from the passive tree and self cast concovation? Shaper dies pretty damn fast for me, only way I see Spectres dieing is if I were to panic and shield charge away and the minions are scrambling around taking DoT damage not sure if they should attack Shaper or follow you. I have had this happen before and had to use Templar Lab to resummon. Maybe consider getting Minion Leech Jewels if your Shaper fights are longer, I feel like 1 minion leech abyss jewel craps on that 2% regen.
Last edited by ivanius on Dec 28, 2017, 2:28:07 PM
Of course, I got everything in my tree.

I guess you ment life regen to minions on jewels rather than leech. Do TVs leech life, I'm sure that totem does not ;) IMHO life regen is much better than leech, but it is a good hint, I forgot that I can get regen on abyss jewels.
Last edited by ojejku on Dec 29, 2017, 3:49:31 AM
"
ojejku wrote:
Of course, I got everything in my tree.

I guess you ment life regen to minions on jewels rather than leech. Do TVs leech life, I'm sure that totem does not ;) IMHO life regen is much better than leech, but it is a good hint, I forgot that I can get regen on abyss jewels.

No TVs dont leech, Solar Guards do tho. If regen is working for you then don't change what isn't broke!
for which lab enchants should i aim?
Awesome looking build i might transfer my build over to this. Currently solar guard summoner which is great for lower maps. But not tanky enough for higher maps this might add enough defense. Going to see if I can do this with a hungry loop ring for zombies as meat sheilds.

For the helm, what would you order the importance of mods? +2, Conc/Minion Damage etc. Also would immolate work decent as well for helm?
"
morinr wrote:
Awesome looking build i might transfer my build over to this. Currently solar guard summoner which is great for lower maps. But not tanky enough for higher maps this might add enough defense. Going to see if I can do this with a hungry loop ring for zombies as meat sheilds.

For the helm, what would you order the importance of mods? +2, Conc/Minion Damage etc. Also would immolate work decent as well for helm?

From my understanding the +2 adds 30% more so probably Conc/Minion damage. Going with the +2 and Minion damage wouldnt be a bad choice either because your flame golems will have better clear. I really don't recommend immolate because it'll be a hassle. You'd have to flame dash for it to work.
"
Sensylis wrote:
for which lab enchants should i aim?

Spectre cast speed, spectre damage, flesh offering attack speed, or flame golem damage. BIS would be flesh offering attack speed.
Last edited by ivanius on Dec 29, 2017, 4:34:06 PM
I dont understand something of the build. If the spectres are op by themselves why dont we use bone offering instead of flesh offering for our tankiness and more survival blocking everything in endgame?
so, to sum up - we should aim for this enchtants listed below?

Boots
- 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
- Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently

Gloves
- Commandment of Ire
- Commandment of Light
- Commandment of Thunder

Helmet
- Spectres have 40% increased Damage
- Spectres have 12% increased Attack and Cast Speed
- Flame Golems have 40% increased Damage
- Flesh Offering grants an additional 21% increased Attack Speed