[3.4] 4 6L Solar Guard Spectres + 3-5 7L Flame Golems | Fast Clear | Melt Bosses | Tank | Cheap

Ivanius, in your gear you use sadimas touch that add fire damage to attacks, doesnt ruin the elemental equilibrium buff?
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build. I just have a couple questions:
1.How do you incorporate Immolate to the Golem setup? Should I take out the ele focus to get burning effect on boss?
2.I feel ball lightning is too slow to reach the target, is there anything else I can do? And before it reaches the target, my spectres wont aim..

Thanks

1. Only way I can think of is fire trap. (not sure if that works)

2. Ball lightning is best imo because of the range and aoe but another option is to use Freezing Pulse with a threshold jewel.
"
ivanius wrote:
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
1.How do you incorporate Immolate to the Golem setup? Should I take out the ele focus to get burning effect on boss?
2.I feel ball lightning is too slow to reach the target, is there anything else I can do? And before it reaches the target, my spectres wont aim..

Thanks

2. Ball lightning is best imo because of the range and aoe but another option is to use Freezing Pulse with a threshold jewel.

So flame golems are not able to ignite? but I did see mobs burning a lot.. Don't know how to make it work on bosses...
It does so just makes sure u don't shield charge bosses. If your DPS is low, your curses will more than negate the 25% fire resist.
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
ivanius wrote:
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:

Thanks

So flame golems are not able to ignite? but I did see mobs burning a lot.. Don't know how to make it work on bosses...

You can also run animate guardian with 2 Dyadus.
"
ivanius wrote:

I see...So I'm using flammability..can I keep ele focus in the link?
"
ivanius wrote:
It does so just makes sure u don't shield charge bosses. If your DPS is low, your curses will more than negate the 25% fire resist.

So the fire damage to attacks dont affect the spectres attacks for EE? or spectres dont attack?
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
ivanius wrote:

I see...So I'm using flammability..can I keep ele focus in the link?

oh ya flammability. Yes you can keep ele focus in the link. I guess this is the only reason to use flammability over elemental weakness.

Edit: So I guess immolate in the helm + flamability curse is a very very strong option as well because for this build only boss dps matters because everything else pretty much insta dies
Last edited by ivanius on Jan 1, 2018, 7:37:21 PM
"
yissus wrote:
"
ivanius wrote:

So the fire damage to attacks dont affect the spectres attacks for EE? or spectres dont attack?

Minions can't proc EE only you can. And yes the fire damage from the gloves only effects your shield charge.
In the passive tree you posted, you're using 3x primordial harmonies and 1x primordial might. Is it really that important to have 3x harmonies instead of 2x harmony+1x might?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info