[3.4] 4 6L Solar Guard Spectres + 3-5 7L Flame Golems | Fast Clear | Melt Bosses | Tank | Cheap

"
yavvyred wrote:
what about spectres resistances, how much is needed to cap them?

speaking about Solar guards, they already have 75% Fire resistance, but 0% base Cold and Lightning.
Raise spectre gem gives +30% to all resistances, Herd the flock passive grants +16% to all resistances, so they sit at 46% total; if you are close in range they also get +20% resistances from you if you have an aura active (from commander of darkness) and that would bring them to 66%, so you just need 9% more.
but I wouldn't worry about, they have much life and life regeneration, and can leech back from monsters
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
yavvyred wrote:
what about spectres resistances, how much is needed to cap them?

speaking about Solar guards, they already have 75% Fire resistance, but 0% base Cold and Lightning.
Raise spectre gem gives +30% to all resistances, Herd the flock passive grants +16% to all resistances, so they sit at 46% total; if you are close in range they also get +20% resistances from you if you have an aura active (from commander of darkness) and that would bring them to 66%, so you just need 9% more.
but I wouldn't worry about, they have much life and life regeneration, and can leech back from monsters

Awesome, thats all i needed to know. Tx!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
best bulid i ever played well done pal....
Very strong and cheap build, good job!
Why not necromantis aegis with victario charity? To me power and frenzy charges for my minions would get bigger dps output
Nice guide.
What shaped maps you guys run as summoner?
The current meta maps with good density (underground sea/armoury/alot of indoor maps) feel really shitty with shield charge imo.
Started to play this at the very end of flashback, basically as a first character. Just barely got enough currency to get the Golem Jewels and get it running, but even with just spectres, it was awesome. I plan to play this as my league starter for 3.3. Will the guide be updated?
Fun Build
Been using this build from the start of Incursion.

Spoiler

Can clear red maps easily. Very fast, easily keep up with QOTF users in parties
Anybody else playing this in 3.3? I wanna make a minion build and enjoyed this previously just wanted to check.
livejamie
What order of Ascendancy points do we do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info