[3.4] 4 6L Solar Guard Spectres + 3-5 7L Flame Golems | Fast Clear | Melt Bosses | Tank | Cheap

can someone suggest me the most defensive 4 support gems to use with raise zombie in the hungry loop ??
and what is better for defense to have 20/20 raise zombie or lvl 21 with no quality ???
Hi
It is difficult to find helmet with + 2 to minion gems and conc effect along with minion damage. But there are some on market +3 to minion gems and conc effect. Which gems should I use in helmet if I decide to buy such a helmet?

cheers
This build is viable for uber atziri and uber elder?
"
mon1620deo wrote:
Hi
It is difficult to find helmet with + 2 to minion gems and conc effect along with minion damage. But there are some on market +3 to minion gems and conc effect. Which gems should I use in helmet if I decide to buy such a helmet?

cheers

i did the same build with +3 helm with lvl 20 concentrated effect and replaced elemental focus with minion damage and clear speed is good

my only concern is with raise zombie in hungry loop what support gems make most defense ???

my suggestion in priority is minion life >> fortify >> empower >> minion & totem elemental resistance

i wish someone could give his feedback on this defensive zombie 5L gem setup
It's my first league in POE and I really like the build so far cause it's pretty fast and I like it fast. I have a couple of problems though:

1. I can't view the necro skill board in your profiles. I tried a couple of profiles but it doesnt work. Is it just me? What I'm most interested in is the jewels. I have a hard time to figure out what to aim for so I wanted to check out builds from others.

2. Progression
What are the next steps I should aim for? Obviously a 6L vis, but I ran out of fusing/jewelers after 300 tries (20qual) so I have to pile them up again.
I just realized after reading the guide for the 3rd time that I dont even have the full potential cause I only got 1 golem... that should be a priority too, right?
As I'm poor af and can't even buy the anima stone (75c atm) - whats the best overall strategy to farm currency fast? Any advice what to do next (maybe in order of importance/cost)

3. Survivability
I die every 3rd or 4th map due to heavy damage on a boss or red mob, so my xp progression is at a halt (T9-12 maps, trying to complete my atlas). To prevent that I try to shield charge for fortify and have the enemies cursed all the time but it seems not to be enough. I havent yet capped all gems in the department. Could that be a reason?

cheers
"
haggoth wrote:
It's my first league in POE and I really like the build so far cause it's pretty fast and I like it fast. I have a couple of problems though:

1. I can't view the necro skill board in your profiles. I tried a couple of profiles but it doesnt work. Is it just me? What I'm most interested in is the jewels. I have a hard time to figure out what to aim for so I wanted to check out builds from others.

2. Progression
What are the next steps I should aim for? Obviously a 6L vis, but I ran out of fusing/jewelers after 300 tries (20qual) so I have to pile them up again.
I just realized after reading the guide for the 3rd time that I dont even have the full potential cause I only got 1 golem... that should be a priority too, right?
As I'm poor af and can't even buy the anima stone (75c atm) - whats the best overall strategy to farm currency fast? Any advice what to do next (maybe in order of importance/cost)

3. Survivability
I die every 3rd or 4th map due to heavy damage on a boss or red mob, so my xp progression is at a halt (T9-12 maps, trying to complete my atlas). To prevent that I try to shield charge for fortify and have the enemies cursed all the time but it seems not to be enough. I havent yet capped all gems in the department. Could that be a reason?

cheers

what is ur current lvl & map tiers u do ??

u shouldn't go red maps T10+ until u lvl 85+ u should have 7 to 10 lvl difference between ur lvl & area lvl once u get lvl 90 u shouldn't have currency problems or End Game content problems unless u didn't follow the guide
Guys, i have one question. Is it ok if I got helmet +1 lvl, 20 conc effect, 16 minion dmg AND 20 burning dmg? How the last affix will work with golems? Will it boost them or it's only suitable for Tukohamas?
"
m3mo3 wrote:
"
haggoth wrote:

2. Progression

3. Survivability

cheers

u shouldn't go red maps T10+ until u lvl 85+ u should have 7 to 10 lvl difference between ur lvl & area lvl once u get lvl 90 u shouldn't have currency problems or End Game content problems unless u didn't follow the guide

Thanks for your response. I am actually level 90 and running T10-13 maps so I can complete my Atlas (110/157 rn)
I read the guide again (again..again.) and I see that I didn't use a rumi's flask - so that shall be a big boost to survivability, hopefully.

I also learned about chaos orb vendor recipe yesterday, so that should help in the currency department. Bought my first jewel so I have 2 golems now.
I answered a couple of my own questions already so there only remains the progression thing:
what to change next? (other than the expensive Vis 6L, and 3x Golem Jewels)

cheers
"
haggoth wrote:
"
m3mo3 wrote:
"
haggoth wrote:

2. Progression

3. Survivability

cheers

Thanks for your response. I am actually level 90 and running T10-13 maps so I can complete my Atlas (110/157 rn)
I read the guide again (again..again.) and I see that I didn't use a rumi's flask - so that shall be a big boost to survivability, hopefully.

I also learned about chaos orb vendor recipe yesterday, so that should help in the currency department. Bought my first jewel so I have 2 golems now.
I answered a couple of my own questions already so there only remains the progression thing:
what to change next? (other than the expensive Vis 6L, and 3x Golem Jewels)

cheers

As long as u lvl 90 u should be capable of doing End Game Content.
I think ur priority should be focused to getting the third golem by having 3 primordial jewels.
If u stick to the guide which recommends 1 might & 2 harmonies, then it will cost u about 1 Exalt.
But as another cheap option i recommend u getting 3 harmonies which will allow u to have 3 golems until u can switch the last harmony for a might one & will only cost u 1/4 Exalt.
The only difference u get is more health to ur golems which is not an issue (none of my golems die anyway) & the golems get aggressive which make them on different AI & actually I can't notice any difference.
Actually I regret upgrading my Harmony to a Pricey Might one, cuz my golems lost some not Huge DPS but may help with killing bosses faster.
Anyway from ur first post i think ur main problem is not with clearing speed but with survivability, regarding that i recommend u these steps :-

1- get ur Elemental Resistances to 115 which means 40 over max for elemental weakness curse maps.
2- try to get as much life on gear at lvl 90 u should have 6k HP minimum if will optimized can reach 6.5k HP
3- try the new hungry loop raise zombie strategy with 5L Raise zombie & abyss jewel that make them taunt enemies u should never be hit with 10 zombies as meat shield with each at 14~16k HP.

This is my recommended lvl 90 PoB link while the accessories is not the best & need to be upgraded to a better version : https://pastebin.com/h5AVepFs

I hope that I helped u a little & will greatly appreciate ur opinion about what the best defensive gems to put as a support at the hungry loop.
"
Necrocode wrote:
Guys, i have one question. Is it ok if I got helmet +1 lvl, 20 conc effect, 16 minion dmg AND 20 burning dmg? How the last affix will work with golems? Will it boost them or it's only suitable for Tukohamas?

i think it is very good helmet.
but to make use of burning damage u should replace elemental focus at helmet with controlled destruction.
while controlled destruct may drop ur DPS by about 5 percent i think burning damage will benefit u more than that 5 % .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info