[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
darciaz wrote:
"
mrzack252 wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:
I only do 19k dps, even with kaom's heart. My crit strike multiplier is at 210%.

Any help on how I can get more damage? I'm saving for an acuities right now, but will that help?

depend on your gear and passive tree.
1, find other stuff with life and resis
2, take resis instead of project damage near scion location
3, remove leech node near vaal pact(useless for spell)
4, find jewel( normal not abyss) with life, spell, attack speed.
5, find a ring with res and curse warlord on hit
goodluck

I will have to find regular jewels for spell dmg and stuff, but changed my tree and have full resists with my ring and belt. I will try to get a warlords mark somehow, I don't like relying a ring/necklace combo

first fix your tree, remove useless node ( leech project damage ..) you need more resis prepare for cooldown gear guy
What pantheon do you use and why?
I'm trying to get rid of the res nodes so that I can respec my VP, but it isn't letting me remove those nodes despite being connected to the atk speed starting point just below it.

Any help?

edit: well, I need to get uber lab to get the vp points correct. How do I do it without VP?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Last edited by darciaz on Jan 19, 2018, 1:27:24 AM
"
darciaz wrote:
I'm trying to get rid of the res nodes so that I can respec my VP, but it isn't letting me remove those nodes despite being connected to the atk speed starting point just below it.

Any help?

edit: well, I need to get uber lab to get the vp points correct. How do I do it without VP?

Drop some points at duelist start, then connect to the scion life wheel with the two str nodes and proceed to regretting the resist nodes and getting vp. Although i would just wait till you do uber. You dont need vp for izaro and you could always buy an uber run, though i would recommend connecting to templar start as that 5% resist pen is too good to pass and is a serious dmg buff.
Plus drop that war mark ring and grab your self a mokou's embrace for that sweet 2% leech and all the other goodies. Why are you using a watchers eye without any leech ? if you cant afford it just socket something else.
I'm going to remove the watcher's eye when I get the jewel, and I replaced it with the warlord's mark ring because that's more damage for me.

My lightning res is garbage now though, so I probably need to put the leech back on.

edit: I can't regret anything until I've done uber lab, and doing the trials are well, a huge pain the ass.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Last edited by darciaz on Jan 19, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
How are people using two curses with a curse on hit ring?
"
Keeyez wrote:

Well, the three options are a corrupted amulet, a doedre's damning ring and windscream boots. I chose the boots as they give pretty much everything we want except life and i run a curse on hit sutup on my carcass jack in a 5 link (flammability and assmark). You could run it on a 4 link with a curse ring though.
i played scion and inquisitor (both lvl 92) with this bulld and have to agree that inquisitor is way better than scion

ignoring all res is just way to strong even with pretty good pen rolls. I dont think the slayer overleech is needed at all with 7k+ hp, the crit is tough is still nice.

Inquis has this raw dmg output on crits wich is so strong its retarded.
Hi, I'm following your build for the most part and I have an issue in maps : damage mitigation. I watched your PoB link and you run without any defensive layer. The build has only 1244 armour, 2773 evasion and 166 ES. Straight to the point : how so you deal with enemy damage? With those numbers it's impossible to sustain continuous and big hits damage, you only have 9% phys reduc and 20% evasion. I too am struggling and I'm often dying because I have only 38% physical damage reduction.

So, how do you do?

Anyway, thanks for the build, VD is insane damage-wise, I can't believe it. It's so fun (if I wouldn't die so often ;).
Last edited by xVINCEREx on Jan 19, 2018, 5:15:35 PM
"
Dmentor wrote:
"
Keeyez wrote:

Well, the three options are a corrupted amulet, a doedre's damning ring and windscream boots. I chose the boots as they give pretty much everything we want except life and i run a curse on hit sutup on my carcass jack in a 5 link (flammability and assmark). You could run it on a 4 link with a curse ring though.

i'm playing inquisitor and running dual curse right now(assasin and warlord-on ring). taking 1 more curse with passive tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info