[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

Loving this build, lvl 34 atm and have a question regarding using GMP with frenzy, why is that? Isn't faster attacks better?
"
ReaperOwnz wrote:
Loving this build, lvl 34 atm and have a question regarding using GMP with frenzy, why is that? Isn't faster attacks better?

You could use faster attacks, yes. But GMP is just there to guarantee a hit if you fire it.
"
MeLikeChoco wrote:
"
ReaperOwnz wrote:

You could use faster attacks, yes. But GMP is just there to guarantee a hit if you fire it.

AH, that makes sense, thanks :)
Debating whether to swap to Acuity Tree, is it a big leap damage-wise over the non-Acuity build?

ALso debating swapping Koam's to Shroud of the Lightness and sticking Frenzy Links in there, how good would that be (for the defensive buff)?

Thoughts? DPS on VD is currently 39.9k in hideout.

Character is SplishyPoetsAss
Last edited by Vulindlela on Jan 15, 2018, 9:38:13 PM
Hey guys, I messed up and went Scion (Assassin/Slayer) LL. Thing is, overleech from Slayer doesn't apply to ES so I want to salvage/reroll the char.

What would you do in my case?

1) Spend 15 regrets to change Slayer to PF: fastest and cheapest, but would that be a decent build?
2) Reroll LL Inquis: Reasons being I already have a Vertex with the enchant and a 5L Shav
3) Reroll/regret into Scion life as per this guide: How much (if at all) better would this be? And how expensive?

Think I should do some work in PoB but I'm interested in some opinions from guys who already worked on that :)
Hello guys,

How you think what is the best choice for a second hand:

Uneartch + GMP + Culling Strike / Body Swap ? or something else
"
acem4n wrote:
Hello guys,

How you think what is the best choice for a second hand:

Uneartch + GMP + Culling Strike / Body Swap ? or something else

i did tried both....took culling, body swap made me sick you going all over the map soo fast my brain couldnt handle it :P
Hi rly ty for your build..pls can u show eexample tree for Raider..i want try raider..ty very much
Last edited by rvnstar777 on Jan 16, 2018, 1:30:54 PM
If I get a ring with 'Curse Enemies with Warlords Mark' does that mean I dont need Eye of innocence + Mokou's Embrace anymore?

How much currency do you need do get the build running? Are just Poet's pens enough to start?
Last edited by V4ldaran on Jan 16, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info