[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
undelorth wrote:
Hi!

Started this build yesterday and have questions:

1. I cannot increase my AS to 2.0 (I have some cd reduction) and see no ways to do it. Maybe some jewels, but it doesnt look sufficient. And i use faster attacks gem. How the fuck is it achievable in 4l setup?

2. Damage seems pretty good atm, but still very low in comparison to yours inquisitor, even if i remove all your items in PoB, leaving only flasks, wands and helm, i have 2 times less damage, lol. I can't figure what's wrong.

My gear:
Spoiler

For Attack speed make sure you have quality GMP and Frenzy as they give attack speed. Quality Blood Rage also gives attack speed. This should be linked in your CWDT setup if you play scion. In your shaper stygian vise use a jewel with attack speed on crit. That should be enough
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
Hey love your build but the more I look around the more it feels like Berserker might be the best budget option for bossing just because it's the only class that provides leech since warlord's mark won't be effective on bosses so should I just map till I make enough currency to get watcher's eye then start bossing if I go with scion? or what about linking life leech support with unearth?

Also could I go with full abyss unique set(shroud of lightless. lightpoacher and etc)

Finally, is 25~ pen from shaper amulet and wise oak really enough?

Berserker leech is still stopped at full life, many of the new bosses have invulnerable phases where you can't leech. This is where Slayer Leech shines the most. Berserker will likely work just fine but I still recommend scion.
@RickJamesWitch

you forgot one thing!now it's so-so and not build.

Volatile Dead destroys up to 1 additional Corpses

instead of 3!!! Carl!
Very significantly or you have 12 balls, 2 caste,or 8 see the difference?
I just had time to play before the nerf, and the difference is huge just!Even cleaning Map
"
AHDPE9IH wrote:

instead of 3!!! Carl!

"
AHDPE9IH wrote:
I just had time to play before the nerf, and the difference is huge just!Even cleaning Map

Если не знаешь английского, то не позорься, прогони через тот же гуглтранслейт хотя бы. Тебя никто из англоговорящих не поймет.

И текущего энчанта хватает более чем, версия на 2/3 шара была сломана в хлам.

--------------------

1 extra ball is more than enough, that's still most op enchant.
"
undelorth wrote:
"
AHDPE9IH wrote:

instead of 3!!! Carl!

"
AHDPE9IH wrote:

Если не знаешь английского, то не позорься, прогони через тот же гуглтранслейт хотя бы. Тебя никто из англоговорящих не поймет.

И текущего энчанта хватает более чем, версия на 2/3 шара была сломана в хлам.

--------------------

1 extra ball is more than enough, that's still most op enchant.

Это яндек так пишет)я то и своего языка не знаю,что уж говорить про АНГ.
Просто занерфили они это дело и всё.Заметно сильно я успел ещё отыграть пару часико с 6-шарами за каст.разница огромная.
How big is the dps difference between inquisitor and scion version?
"
ArkanePanda wrote:

For shaper and the like it's roughly 20-40% and you also lose a flask slot. Depends on map mods and jewels. Damage is still good though
@RickJamesWitch

"
Krabbsatan wrote:
"
ArkanePanda wrote:

For shaper and the like it's roughly 20-40% and you also lose a flask slot. Depends on map mods and jewels. Damage is still good though

Thank You and I hope you have a good holiday =D
"
I'm using the Watcher's Eye that gives 1.5% life leech while affected by anger. If you can't afford it there are other options for leech.

The Watcher's eye shown in the Scion tree is wrong for this (it is leach while you have vitality, damage while you have anger).

Caught myself before I tried to purchase the wrong one, may want to make this clearer that this is the wrong one shown in the tree.

Also could you add Bandits and ascendancy preference order?

Awesome build! having a blast with it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info