[3.1 Raider] HOWA we doin'? [Deathless Shaper Up!!]

Hey i wanted to ask, why don't we pick up soul raker? You probably specified it somewhere but i couldn't find it. Anyway, i've started the build and i love ST. Thanks.
"
Hey i wanted to ask, why don't we pick up soul raker? You probably specified it somewhere but i couldn't find it. Anyway, i've started the build and i love ST. Thanks.

Hadn't specified anything about Soul Raker. The node alone is very juicy, however the nodes behind it (Phys damage, Crit, Crit Multi) we do not benefit off of cause we're Elemental overload, will proc EO a bit more often, but the crit multi is wasted. We don't scale physical period.

Soul raker is usable, don't get me wrong. I just dont find it all to worth it myself, maybe a crit version it would work!
"
SnoeyPls wrote:
"

Hadn't specified anything about Soul Raker. The node alone is very juicy, however the nodes behind it (Phys damage, Crit, Crit Multi) we do not benefit off of cause we're Elemental overload, will proc EO a bit more often, but the crit multi is wasted. We don't scale physical period.

Soul raker is usable, don't get me wrong. I just dont find it all to worth it myself, maybe a crit version it would work!
yeah, that makes sense. although, if i feel i need more leech i'll sacrifice a few nodes and post results. TY
Just curious, if I was aiming to take down shaper or do t13+ maps, how much do you think I'd have to be willing to invest in this character ballpark?

It looks a bit fun, but it doesn't seem as cheap as it would be, and scaling it off of INT seems like a pain once a few people are in the market for pieces, especially with Abyss Jewels giving pretty damn good scaling, attack speed+AJ stacking might just be better?
"
Penetros wrote:
Just curious, if I was aiming to take down shaper or do t13+ maps, how much do you think I'd have to be willing to invest in this character ballpark?

It looks a bit fun, but it doesn't seem as cheap as it would be, and scaling it off of INT seems like a pain once a few people are in the market for pieces, especially with Abyss Jewels giving pretty damn good scaling, attack speed+AJ stacking might just be better?

Not the Build maker but I do have a HowA build in Standard and plan on making one tonight so I'm very familiar. The build to get going is VERY cheap. If you want something that can do red maps easily it will maybe cost you 30-50c in investment.

Hybrid gear is really cheap, since no one uses it. You can get good pieces for around 2-5c easily.
Astramentis is great and costs about 10c for a 90 all attributes roll.
A light pen vinktars is 10c
17 quality spectral throw is 1c
Both claws can be 4c to 20c depending on rolls.
Soul Tether and cyclopian coil is like 1c.

Right there you already have a full build pretty much for about 46c which you can make in a few hours if you are slow.

If you have any questions feel free to message me in game or PM me here. IGN: NinoSuave
"
Penetros wrote:

Trespeon pretty much covers exactly what I was going to say. Haven't had as much time as I would like replying to comments. For red maps his ballpark of 30-50c sounds about right. However for guardians/shaper I would say you'd need a bit more (minimum Deceleration helm enchant and 6 link chest). I decided to take the challenge and do a deathless, no flasks, and no 6l shaper and got it down pretty easily, but thats only because I've been farming shaper on ST characters for multiple leagues. Form your own opinion on the build since guardians and shaper are much more mechanics oriented than upfront balls to the wall dps

https://youtu.be/mHbH82qE5dE
Hi. What u think about Scion Slayer/Raider or Raider/Assassin or a Raider/Elementalist ? And what about crit version ?
I bought this for 5, unlinked, and the procceded to 6L. Is is good enough? I Have around 1200 int (i think its 1195) but i feel like i'm too squishy, with only 4.3k life and 2k ES. Should I replace my Astramentis now? Get a goot stat Ammy with some life and ES ?
Do you ever plan on updating it for 3.1, i know the titel says it is but it still uses the old skill tree and vaal pact
Hey,

Is dual wielding still the best option for Howa? The int is now local to the weapon, so wouldnt a shield be better? or is the %int + attack speed of dual wielding better?

Are there any stat sticks with claws?
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info