[3.1 Raider] HOWA we doin'? [Deathless Shaper Up!!]

hey would you beable to take a look at my build ATM and tell me what i could be doing better? im not doing as much damage as i should be and im not as tanky as i feel i should be
"
Grammar12 wrote:
hey would you beable to take a look at my build ATM and tell me what i could be doing better? im not doing as much damage as i should be and im not as tanky as i feel i should be

There's a whole lot. To start with, get a Second HOWA. The way attack skills work you're severely gimping yourself. Your main damage comes from stacking intelligence, and you aren't using a single fertile mind and only one of your items has an Int roll on it (Almost every rare piece should, at minimum 40 int per rare), you also aren't resistance capped (unless you have alira passive). And finally get your merciless & uber labrynth, those contribute tons of damage.
"
SnoeyPls wrote:
"
Grammar12 wrote:

There's a whole lot. To start with, get a Second HOWA. The way attack skills work you're severely gimping yourself. Your main damage comes from stacking intelligence, and you aren't using a single fertile mind and only one of your items has an Int roll on it (Almost every rare piece should, at minimum 40 int per rare), you also aren't resistance capped (unless you have alira passive). And finally get your merciless & uber labrynth, those contribute tons of damage.

yea im trying, got the second HOWA, Changed some stuff and got more int but since im poor i cant get a 6L chest lol, but yea, that did help but im still have a bit of a dmg issue,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info