[3.1] Hurrinado [Extremely Fast Mapping] [Budget]

"
Samexi wrote:
"
Been really busy but the tree is pretty easy to follow if you go south first then towards the bottom right elemental nodes and go up from there.

Yeah, thats what I planned to do but thanks for confirming! :)

no problems enjoy the build.
is it at all possible for you to provide a link to an online skilltree for this build? I have no means of using path of building. the program refuses to work correctly for me so I'm relegated to other programs/the online tree.

EDIT: Oh oops, in the thread already, thank you anyway! :D
Last edited by Ishiga25 on Jan 15, 2018, 6:30:04 PM
how fast does this build clear while lvling? how effecent is it
"
Usmcgruntz wrote:
how fast does this build clear while lvling? how effecent is it

It is really fast after you get few skill gems linked. I've used tabula rasa 6-link chest for leveling and one hit pretty much clears the whole screen if mobs are correctly positioned (at least for me from 40-60 so far). The projectiles go for 360 so all nearby enemies will pretty much chain the enemies farther away.
Have you tried darkray vectors dragonscale boots for this build? It seems like it could work pretty well if the 40% reduced charge duration doesn't matter too much in endgame?
Hi sir, where your mana regen and Power charge come from?
"
tieututhui wrote:
Hi sir, where your mana regen and Power charge come from?

Power charge comes from Herald of Ice + curse on hit + assasins Mark.

Mana is leech
Dont abreviate nothing pls, i dont understand =/
**Note: I'm not an experienced player, so some things might sound ridiculous to some of you**

Hello everyone,

first of all, I have to say that the build is a lot of fun to play I enjoy it way more than playing a MF windripper build, which made me grind the last 2 days more than usual, but I have one issue with the current state of my itemization, which is that I get one shotted a lot of the time despite the fact that I cap dodge with my flasks active. I know that people suggest using Shroud of the Lightless, but I cant see it fixing my issue, because when I compare my defensive stats with @Shiphted or @GrizzlyMint PoB's I'm only missing 400-500 Life(I know it's a lot, but I don't think that makes a huge difference since it even happens on tier 12 maps and you guys saying that you did tier 15s).

My question to you guys is how I can fix my current itemization to farm properly?(My goal with this build is to farm Vault with Biscos' - is it achievable with this build?)

Another thing I want to mention is, a little idea of boosting the Bossdps with Vaal Breach, if you're having a helm with the additional chain enchant, I saw a greater increase of damage when the boss spawns monsters, but I couldn't properly test it with Vaal Breach, because of my lack in defensive stats.

I want to thank anyone in advance, who have suggestions to fix my problem.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/RyQCtiFk
Last edited by Zenokoa on Jan 21, 2018, 9:41:18 AM
"
**Note: I'm not an experienced player, so some things might sound ridiculous to some of you**

Hello everyone,

first of all, I have to say that the build is a lot of fun to play I enjoy it way more than playing a MF windripper build, which made me grind the last 2 days more than usual, but I have one issue with the current state of my itemization, which is that I get one shotted a lot of the time despite the fact that I cap dodge with my flasks active. I know that people suggest using Shroud of the Lightless, but I cant see it fixing my issue, because when I compare my defensive stats with @Shiphted or @GrizzlyMint PoB's I'm only missing 400-500 Life(I know it's a lot, but I don't think that makes a huge difference since it even happens on tier 12 maps and you guys saying that you did tier 15s).

My question to you guys is how I can fix my current itemization to farm properly?(My goal with this build is to farm Vault with Biscos' - is it achievable with this build?)

Another thing I want to mention is, a little idea of boosting the Bossdps with Vaal Breach, if you're having a helm with the additional chain enchant, I saw a greater increase of damage when the boss spawns monsters, but I couldn't properly test it with Vaal Breach, because of my lack in defensive stats.

I want to thank anyone in advance, who have suggestions to fix my problem.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/RyQCtiFk

Well first your evasion based. This means you will eventually get hit and it will hurt. Now the other thing is yes it can farm vault with biscos no issue. If you watch my boss fight videos notice im not one shotting the boss and I am moving around a lot to prevent death. Evasion melee builds require a lot of knowledge to stay alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info