[3.1] Hurrinado [Extremely Fast Mapping] [Budget]

Alright I have added videos of 6-10 elder fights. I will try to add guardians and shaper later on when I clear my atlas farther. Hope everyone that tries this build find the amazing enjoyment that I did.
Hey Shiphted,

Really loving the build. Wildstrike is one of my favorite skills, and I'm really happy to have found a good build for it in 3.1. The use of Dreamfeather seems awesome. I'm just now 60 and really enjoying it. Only question for you is this: Wildstrike single target seems pretty average, as a lot of its clearing potential seems to come from the chaining of projectiles, which is useless in a single target fight. Mathil had an elemental melee build where he used frostblades and WS interchangeably, but then used Molten Strike for his single target. This requires utilizing the threshold jewels to fully flush out it's potential, but it seems to be pretty nice.

So the question is, do you think Molten Strike would be necessary to push into the highest of the end game, and if so, how would you introduce it to the build? My initial thought would be to use a shaped/elder piece of gear, likely gloves, with "gems are supported by level XX faster attacks" and put my WS in there, with the Molten Strike occupying my chest slot.

Thanks again for the build! Keep up the good work!
Honestly wild strike can be your single target but it has a ramp up. Once you get a shock off you do a lot more damage. Another option would be dual strike. If you wanted to really make am effective single target molten strike or blade flurry. Really will have to see as I haven't had any issue thus far with it except atziri.
Hey, any guide on how to level this character up? efficiently and fast?
Last edited by Revosy on Dec 25, 2017, 5:48:33 PM
"
Revosy wrote:

Use a tabula with a quill rain lightning arrow and mirage ARCHER til 38. Once you get multistrike you can go wildstrike.
"
Shiphted wrote:
"
Revosy wrote:

Use a tabula with a quill rain lightning arrow and mirage ARCHER til 38. Once you get multistrike you can go wildstrike.

ok, what am I linking with the lightning arrow? other than mirage archer. (new to ranger/bow leveling)
Oooorr never mind, nothing really I can link with it that would benefit me.
"
Revosy wrote:
"
Shiphted wrote:
"
Revosy wrote:

ok, what am I linking with the lightning arrow? other than mirage archer. (new to ranger/bow leveling)

Lightning arrow, mirage, lmp/gmp, added lightning, increased critical strike.

But you can do anything you want. Added old, elemental focus and plenty of others.
Any chance of a leveling tree guide?
One last question, whats a good weapon to level with, when using wild strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info