[3.1] Hurrinado [Extremely Fast Mapping] [Budget]

"
gebbstet wrote:
Also why would I 4Link: Frost Bomb, Vaal Grace, Vaal Haste, Wrath? those are not supportgems?

Their isnt a need to link them I just happen to have the item linked.
Ok I see, how much evasion rating should I aim for unbuffed? Currently sitting at a little under 20k. And someone asked about Point blank, have you tried it?
Any chance of tree for non-PoB users (and linux users)?
"
gebbstet wrote:
Ok I see, how much evasion rating should I aim for unbuffed? Currently sitting at a little under 20k. And someone asked about Point blank, have you tried it?

I am now using PB on that char and it seems decently better. As far as evasion goes you just want to push as high as you can. This is your added damage so the more the merrier.

"
ixxxo wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQYgBqIHHgguDPINjQ5IES8RgRGWEdUS8RR1Fr8XJhfcGY4j0yP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi1NLlMvcjB8MgE2PTfUPs9B0EMxR35JUUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6V5daGluvXfJgQWHiYetirGNwY6dlTWega5BsCGyMbydwUnSgdO16U3qEeu99dX8rhNmHdonTjDaNfY25jb-PYJAKlS6aapsmm42dqqR4pMKly7F8shm0xb02vea-p8HVwuzDM8Pmz3rQrdNv037UI9RS2sHb591G3vjjn-dU6NbrY-0_7YPuDu968NXxivzF_W7-uv_e?accountName=Shiphted&characterName=Shiphted_GoneWild
"
Shiphted wrote:
"
ixxxo wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQYgBqIHHgguDPINjQ5IES8RgRGWEdUS8RR1Fr8XJhfcGY4j0yP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi1NLlMvcjB8MgE2PTfUPs9B0EMxR35JUUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6V5daGluvXfJgQWHiYetirGNwY6dlTWega5BsCGyMbydwUnSgdO16U3qEeu99dX8rhNmHdonTjDaNfY25jb-PYJAKlS6aapsmm42dqqR4pMKly7F8shm0xb02vea-p8HVwuzDM8Pmz3rQrdNv037UI9RS2sHb591G3vjjn-dU6NbrY-0_7YPuDu968NXxivzF_W7-uv_e?accountName=Shiphted&characterName=Shiphted_GoneWild

Thank you so much!
how about using lightpoacher ? and how about using oni-goroshi ?
How many chromatic did you spend to get your shroud RRRGG? avarage cost is 7400 according to the caluculator im using, thats like 7 extra exalted or more if you are unlucky
"
23exe wrote:
how about using lightpoacher ? and how about using oni-goroshi ?

I didnt think it would perform well enough to lose the stats on starkonja. Feel free to try it out and let us know.

"
gebbstet wrote:
How many chromatic did you spend to get your shroud RRRGG? avarage cost is 7400 according to the caluculator im using, thats like 7 extra exalted or more if you are unlucky

I honestly cant remember how many attempts it took but I am for sure it was less than a couple hundred. Rather lucky
I notice you go for very few abyss jewel sockets, do you have any suggestions for someone aiming to go more into abyss jewels (Stacking flat ele damage)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info