[3.1] Hurrinado [Extremely Fast Mapping] [Budget]

"
Penetros wrote:
I notice you go for very few abyss jewel sockets, do you have any suggestions for someone aiming to go more into abyss jewels (Stacking flat ele damage)?

Well on that side of the tree you would really have only about 6 jewel sockets. 1 of which you would be wasting 2 points that dont do anything. The other sockets would require dropping a lot of important nodes. This would be something you would have to augment my tree from to see if its dps viable.
"
gebbstet wrote:
How many chromatic did you spend to get your shroud RRRGG? avarage cost is 7400 according to the caluculator im using, thats like 7 extra exalted or more if you are unlucky

I don't know what calculator you are using, but the Vorici Calculator tells me an average of ~500 chromes needed. I managed it in about 300 chromes.

I like this build. Never tried Wild Strike before, so I decided to give this a whirl. Currently lvl 90 with ~700k DPS, capped resists, and 5.2k life. I fully expect DPS to skyrocket when I start getting corrupted gems.

As far as leveling, I dual-wielded Ewar's Mirages until I could equip Dreamfeathers, and I used Frost Blades until I could use Wild Strike. The rest of the gear was the standard Goldrim, Tabula, and whatever boots had the most MS. The leveling process felt very smooth for me as a first timer (previously, I have only leveled chars with Sunder). If I had to do it again, I would probably dual-wield Gryphons to go stupid fast.

Seems like most of my DPS comes from abyss jewels. At lvl 90, I'll have 6 total (1 from Shroud, 1 from Stygian Vise, 4 from tree.) A four flat ele jewel gives about 45-50k DPS and a 3 flat ele and +30 life jewel gives about 35-40k DPS and 100 total health. These things are nuts.

Attributes seems to be a problem. Currently, I have 184 int, 189 str, and 379 dex. Over 100 of that str and int had to come from items, which can be a pain in the dick.

I main an Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker build, which is both ridiculously cheap and an amazing boss killer, so switching to this Wild Strike build really feels like single target damage is lacking. It really just depends on the boss as to whether I can do it with this build or not. Obviously, you can't do Atziri because of the chaining, but I've been able to do a lot of the map bosses up to T15. Haven't tried Guardians, Shaper, or Elder yet, but Elder Guardians in red maps were easy enough.

Right now, I use Herald of Ice and Wrath for auras and manually cast Assassin's Mark. Mana has never been an issue for me, even with the 75% reserved. I use Ancestral Protector + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Ice Golem for the juicy attack speed. My CWDT setup is CWDT + Frost Bomb + Inc AOE + Immortal Call because I got some neat Elder boots with a built in lvl 15 Inc Duration, otherwise I would drop the Inc AOE for Inc Duration.

Overall, I've put about 13ex into this build, 10 of which were for the chest.

Sorry if I ranted. I definitely did not mean to type this much at first. If you have any questions, I can help the OP answer them. Here's my PoB in case it helps anyone.

https://pastebin.com/Tzhy2hTw
Last edited by GrizzlyMint on Jan 7, 2018, 6:01:01 PM
Awesome that your enjoying this build. I didnt imagine I would enjoy this as much as I did. As far as mapping this league this was by far and away the most fun build I have played. I have moved into GC miner and EK Nova and both have the purpose but not a whole lot compared to how versatile wild strike is.
I dont really know how to quote on this site but this is a response about the vorici calculator:

Im using https://siveran.github.io/calc.html and Ive been told that you only enter the highest requierment (being 122 int on shroud), and with only 5 sockets (the 6th is abyssal) wanting RRRGG the best option is Vorici 2R1G with a successrate of 1.33466%. The avarage cost is 7,492.6

I might be wrong but an INT chest that you want without blue sockets surely cant only take 500 chromatics in average?

edit: come to think of it 1.33466% must be way off with Vorici 2R1G, is the calculator broken or am I doing it wrong?
Last edited by gebbstet on Jan 9, 2018, 9:26:44 AM
"
gebbstet wrote:
I dont really know how to quote on this site but this is a response about the vorici calculator:

Im using https://siveran.github.io/calc.html and Ive been told that you only enter the highest requierment (being 122 int on shroud), and with only 5 sockets (the 6th is abyssal) wanting RRRGG the best option is Vorici 2R1G with a successrate of 1.33466%. The avarage cost is 7,492.6

I might be wrong but an INT chest that you want without blue sockets surely cant only take 500 chromatics in average?

edit: come to think of it 1.33466% must be way off with Vorici 2R1G, is the calculator broken or am I doing it wrong?

To quote, you press the 'Q' button underneath my profile pic.

As for the calculator, you enter all requirements, not just the highest. Drastically changes the results.
"
GrizzlyMint wrote:
"
gebbstet wrote:

As for the calculator, you enter all requirements, not just the highest. Drastically changes the results.

Thanks!

I think I just now realised how CoH works, Ive been linking HoI, Assasins mark and CoH but ive never accually activated HoI, so effectivly I have never cursed an enemy and lost a shit ton of damage. To my defence Ive only played this game since 3.1 and fuck me there is a lot to learn in this game.
"
gebbstet wrote:
"
GrizzlyMint wrote:
"
gebbstet wrote:

Thanks!

I think I just now realised how CoH works, Ive been linking HoI, Assasins mark and CoH but ive never accually activated HoI, so effectivly I have never cursed an enemy and lost a shit ton of damage. To my defence Ive only played this game since 3.1 and fuck me there is a lot to learn in this game.

You will learn a lot over time. Im near 3000 hours and still learning!
Hi,

Could you add recommended progress for skill tree? Would be easier to follow while leveling.
"
Samexi wrote:
Hi,

Could you add recommended progress for skill tree? Would be easier to follow while leveling.

Been really busy but the tree is pretty easy to follow if you go south first then towards the bottom right elemental nodes and go up from there.
"
Been really busy but the tree is pretty easy to follow if you go south first then towards the bottom right elemental nodes and go up from there.

Yeah, thats what I planned to do but thanks for confirming! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info