3.1.1c Patch Notes

:)
"
im_a_manatee wrote:

3.please make it so we can cntrl click things into the guild stash having to drag and drop is sooooo annoying

being able to ctrl-click items into the guild stash with a 1 second delay would apear as dysfunctional as it currently is with maps when moving them to the map tab on a ~500ms delay.

Last edited by cronus on Dec 20, 2017, 9:16:48 AM
Nice!
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
y'all really need to add a VD damage buff. do your QA... this skill is not OP. and if it gets the nerf intended you're going to see a lot of player drop off. it's just my assumption, because I know I'll be quitting if I can't do red maps with 2 less VD balls.

The helm enchant is OP cuz 100% more dmg, but it does not make VD OP... if you reduce the # of balls from the BIS enchant, which you should, I think you need a slight dmg buff.

so,u are just a bad player. I saw dued with medium gear who killed all shaper and guardians with VD without this +3 enchant. Omg. Ppl like u - are weak and can only cry, "buff us,give us more!!" when they already have ENOUGH.
:3
Is the latency issue gonna be fixed? I'm from Singapore and Singapore server gives me 120ms whereas Japan server gives me 90ms
Control click into and out of guild stash tab please?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Dec 20, 2017, 10:07:46 AM
To people who said, it is fine to update VD Helmet enchant:

I assume they are also ok to remove all currencies they gained since they start this league.
Because, this is exactly what happen for a part of the community...

Seriously, it strongly discouraged people to play new skills as league starter !! They are bug the first days, and some build-around items can be hugely nerfed few days after...

VD Helmet enchant is strong: No debate on it.
VD builds with Helmet enchant are stronger than any other top tier builds ? For sure, it is not...
VD Helmet enchant require a mid-league hotfix ? No, Just make them legacy items, and do not break player economy after 10 days.

First days of a league are the most important one, and you completely broke this league for players who spent all their currency into this helmets...
Not against the nerf, but nerfing mid league never happened before, not even in poison double dipping days. I think, GGG saw this league as one ending boss facetanking and cheesing. Which is good direction, but then what about GC miner ! Hmmm... so who is a lesser child.
The helm nerf midleague after a bunch of your players already spent all their hard earned currency is BS. What else is anyone wanna risk buying that you might turn into poo the next day?

This decision is horrble and the rest of the stuff in this patch is just garbage because of it.
waiting fix in twinned core

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info