[3.1] You can't run from Heaven. -Non-crit Herald Bomber- [Elementalist]

Hello i am following this build and am extremely excited about it. i wanna ask, since we want to maximise damage output, and since you have extra points on the passive tree, would it be viable if we added it to the lightning circle just next to the ice circle at the topmost of the tree? secondly, is it viable to not use call of the brotherhood? if we take the lightning circle next to the ice circle, and not use call of brotherhood, would the dps be the same as if we are using it? since lightning tendrils proc both heralds right?
Hello, very nice build. Im trying it today and it's so good for mid tier maps (1-12).

Here is my items, im scaling very nice dps.

@Edit. equipment upgrade

Last edited by prosancte on Jan 26, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
The build seems interesting. One thing I had in mind was using Flame Dash as a movement source and then go for Mastermind of Discord with Ulab, so you get another 25% cold penetration. Are you using any movement skill at all? I don't have PoB and your gem setup mainly talks about the heralds.
Also do you think it is able to combine this with IIQ gear?
Last edited by VersuchDrei on Feb 2, 2018, 6:19:57 AM
i like this build thanks for posting your gears !
which jewel do i need and what did you chose
in pantheon
"
prosancte wrote:
Hello, very nice build. Im trying it today and it's so good for mid tier maps (1-12).

Here is my items, im scaling very nice dps.

@Edit. equipment upgrade

nice gears and gem links,thank u for sharing!

which tier of map can you run now with all those gears above? and your flasks and pantheons?

thank u
Hi

Is this build doable with another class ?
If i use elemental profilation skill gem?

I was thinking a raider. For +40% elemental and some runspeed to speed things upp. And then last some spell dammage for single target spell to do bosses and some resistenta mobs.

What do you think ?

Hmmmn, the changes to Elementalist seem intriguing for a non-crit bomber, although assuming the new Paragon of Calamity for elemental reflect immunity is mandatory, you can't reach both Beacon of Ruin for the proliferation and the reworked Mastermind of Discord for the Herald buffs (although for pure QoL purposes, it could be nice to have the reduced reservation while leveling prior to obtaining The Coming Calamity).
i run tier 10 map with this but some boss are a pain in the ass
"
Haasts wrote:
Hmmmn, the changes to Elementalist seem intriguing for a non-crit bomber, although assuming the new Paragon of Calamity for elemental reflect immunity is mandatory, you can't reach both Beacon of Ruin for the proliferation and the reworked Mastermind of Discord for the Herald buffs (although for pure QoL purposes, it could be nice to have the reduced reservation while leveling prior to obtaining The Coming Calamity).

Hey, for my part.
I'll do this build as my leaguestarter for 3.2. I think it should be good to do the ascendancy like this now :
1. Shaper Desolation
2.Beacon of Ruin.
3. Paragon of Calamity.
4. Pendulum
Mastermind of Discord is sure a good option but will never beat the +2Lvl gem of Coming calamity i guess.

I'll do like that for Bestiary league dunno.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info