[3.1] You can't run from Heaven. -Non-crit Herald Bomber- [Elementalist]

"
Mastermind of Discord is sure a good option but will never beat the +2Lvl gem of Coming calamity i guess.

Why not run both? As i was thinking of trying it that way?
"
Jamy wrote:
"
Mastermind of Discord is sure a good option but will never beat the +2Lvl gem of Coming calamity i guess.

Why not run both? As i was thinking of trying it that way?

You can do what you want mate. I just think even if Mastermind of Discord is pretty good for autobomber, i'll choose to take Paragon over Discord.

But of course you could run both : Calamity and Discord. You'll just be squishier ;)
I don't really like the elementalist changes too much, is it possible to run this build with the new scion (elementalist + inquisitor)?
I don't really like the elementalist changes too much, is it possible to run this build with the new scion (elementalist + inquisitor)?
"

You could. I was just doing a tree but meh. I dunno if it's better to go crit or non-crit on Ascendant.
Could you link the tree? That would be amazing since I'm still pretty new to the game and want to play this build with a scion on beastiary lol.
"
kay9758 wrote:
Could you link the tree? That would be amazing since I'm still pretty new to the game and want to play this build with a scion on beastiary lol.

Well sorry i did started it but i directly deleted it since for me it deals less damage than the elementalist itself. And well i didn't know what to take in this case.
Any update for 3.2?
Wow, the new Mastermind of Discord is 100% for Herald builds. After a year off, this is going to be awesome.
So this is entirely based on theory crafting via Path of Building so far, but it looks like swapping out Innervate with Elemental Proliferation and using Mastermind of Discord instead of Beacon of Ruin is significantly more powerful, plus has +15% freeze chance.

And with the Paragon of Calamity leech, you can pull Life Leech off of Cremation and put Innervate there if you still want to proc the damage buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info