[3.1] You can't run from Heaven. -Non-crit Herald Bomber- [Elementalist]

any tips for Lab i am so quishy
"
any tips for Lab i am so quishy

Use cremation and desecrate together, so that you can run around and avoid damage. The build is quite lackluster in single target so the best you can do is to dodge attacks. Izaro's attacks are pretty telegraphed and he's slow, so manage your Lab mechanics and you should be good to go

if all else fails, you could try buying a lab run :>
noot
"
horribad54 wrote:
Levelling this build now with a few variations in the formula (shaper crafted dagger + shield for example). It's going really good. I'm smart enough to make modifications to a build but not smart enough to make one 100% my own so been waiting for someone to figure out bomber. Probably gonna do a few youtube videos showing map runs. Will post here for you if you want? Will credit you in the description of course :)

Impressive video, i'm really thinking of make this running too.

Is leveling smooth by running the herald setup straight from act2 or should I use a specific leveling setup and switch at a certain point?
"
hunTShoo wrote:
"
horribad54 wrote:
Levelling this build now with a few variations in the formula (shaper crafted dagger + shield for example). It's going really good. I'm smart enough to make modifications to a build but not smart enough to make one 100% my own so been waiting for someone to figure out bomber. Probably gonna do a few youtube videos showing map runs. Will post here for you if you want? Will credit you in the description of course :)

Is leveling smooth by running the herald setup straight from act2 or should I use a specific leveling setup and switch at a certain point?

I'd stick to Lightning Tendrils + Wrath + Herald of your choice until you can get the chestpiece on (level 53). The heralds themselves don't do INCREDIBLE damage early on, and you won't have the freeze chance for them to really automate themselves.
noot
"
AznR4ge wrote:
"
hunTShoo wrote:
"
horribad54 wrote:

I'd stick to Lightning Tendrils + Wrath + Herald of your choice until you can get the chestpiece on (level 53). The heralds themselves don't do INCREDIBLE damage early on, and you won't have the freeze chance for them to really automate themselves.

I got this little gem:
which should be nice little buff to our beloved herald :)
"
hunTShoo wrote:

I got this little gem:
which should be nice little buff to our beloved herald :)

That's looking good, man :) a +3 staff and the +2 chest is really nice for the heralds, so you can get optimal damage supports on each. I'm actually unsure whether that would beat 2x Doryani's Catalysts - the catalyst build would lose 1 support on each herald compared to your setup but has significantly more elemental damage.

I tossed it in Path of Building and it seems that using both Heralds in the chestpiece with these links:

HoI - HoT - Ice Bite - Hypothermia - Added Lightning - Cold Pen

with 2x Doryani's Catalysts beats out the +3 cold staff setup, by about 1k damage per herald. Just some food for thought. Of course, this implies having a 6L Coming Calamity XD
noot
Hey guys, quick update: I've just recorded my first video guide! ^^

Here it is: YouTube link

If you want to see what the build looks like and hear some tips from me feel free to click the link and check it out. I'll be adding it to the main post too. If you've got suggestions for future videos or build guides please let me know!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
noot
I'm loving the build and I'm about to hit 53 to use

Which golem do you guy suggest using? Currently I'm using stone golem to help with sustain but I've also though about using fire golem to generally just do more damage. I'm currently struggling with resistances though, I haven't really changed my gear since lower levels because the heralds just clear everything haha

Another question is why take Cremation? Since freezing mobs shatter them, sometimes there's no corpses at all and I can't use Cremation. Why not another skill that's not dependent on corpses since we shatter a lot?
Last edited by Shazua on Dec 26, 2017, 12:06:09 PM
"
Shazua wrote:
I'm loving the build and I'm about to hit 53 to use

Which golem do you guy suggest using? Currently I'm using stone golem to help with sustain but I've also though about using fire golem to generally just do more damage. I'm currently struggling with resistances though, I haven't really changed my gear since lower levels because the heralds just clear everything haha

Another question is why take Cremation? Since freezing mobs shatter them, sometimes there's no corpses at all and I can't use Cremation. Why not another skill that's not dependent on corpses since we shatter a lot?

I use a flame golem, eventually when you do Uber lab you get Liege of the Primordial for another golem, which you can use stone/chaos golem for more defenses or a lightning golem for even more damage.

I use a desecrate with my Cremation for bosses/single target only, it's got a bit of duration and it can deal quite a bit of damage even without much damage scaling. If you don't want to use it because it's clunky or whatever you can use an additional totem or something for more single target - the reason I use it is because you can just stack them on the ground and run around to avoid damage. Any skill where you can just throw it down and avoid damage is good tbh :)
noot
Ok so I am a total noob this is my first character. I'm following this guide but I have a general question about gear/leveling. Would I go with armor, evasion or energy shield on items while leveling with this build? Outside the unique pices listed(and until I get them) what other stats should I be looking for on gear in general (besides life like you suggest).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info