Gain % of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield mods are calculated differently

So now you fix it on live and fuck off all the people that put 200ex in their builds?
It is kinda late for that.
vader
Come on people, that jewel will still be BiS for every single ES build out here ...
"
Completed 40 ChallengesJoernzen wrote:
So now you fix it on live and fuck off all the people that put 200ex in their builds?
It is kinda late for that.


The writing was all on the wall or do you actually believe they intended to have an item in the game barely takes up one jewel slot and gives such an insane amount of ES?
So you screwed a ton of people 9 days into the league by "fixing" the VD enchant and calling it a bug - insult to injury. Something that is actually broken that people have been using to great advantage and profit for over a month, you're just now acknowledging, after hundreds of reports and forum/reddit posts.

Also I am still waiting to hear back from support after over 3 weeks of no response.

I'm not sure if you guys are hypocritical, or just negligently stupid. Looks like both.

"
Completed 26 ChallengesAshriel wrote:
So you screwed a ton of people 9 days into the league by "fixing" the VD enchant and calling it a bug - insult to injury. Something that is actually broken that people have been using to great advantage and profit for over a month, you're just now acknowledging, after hundreds of reports and forum/reddit posts.

Also I am still waiting to hear back from support after over 3 weeks of no response.

I'm not sure if you guys are hypocritical, or just negligently stupid. Looks like both.



I think it's more along the lines of "we can't fucking reply to EVERYBODY complaining about it". You're not a special snowflake so I have no idea why you're getting offended about not getting a reply.
If anyone gets screwed over by this change they only have themselves to blame. You had to be blind or in denial to not realize this item was bugged as hell.
Dem metal chickens
"
Completed 39 ChallengesZed_ wrote:
"
Completed 30 ChallengesYoman wrote:
if you have to change the mod on the item will this be a retroactive change ?


It's a bug fix so it's fairly obvious it's going to be retroactive. When it's going to happen is a better question, but not one for Mark.


We saw examples in the past where changes of the actual mod on the item did lead to legacy versions.
Yes, it's a bug fix, yes, it should be retroactive. I'd just rather read that from Mark.

IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
AAAAAAAAAAA
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Completed 15 Challengesjooozek wrote:
"
Completed 40 ChallengesJoernzen wrote:
So now you fix it on live and fuck off all the people that put 200ex in their builds?
It is kinda late for that.


The writing was all on the wall or do you actually believe they intended to have an item in the game barely takes up one jewel slot and gives such an insane amount of ES?


Have you ever checked how much you had to invest to get to those levels? It was not "just 1 jewel slot". Without dozens and dozens of skills in the tree it didn't work. And in the end your damage isn't even that great because of that missing points.
Thanks, was on the fence about whether or not I should have gone Low-Life RF and abused this, guess that answers the question for me.


Still worth it tho.

Edit: While we're on it, can we get a fix for the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16-20 Immolate" affix on elder helmets? It currently counts as "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16-20 Burning Damage" instead.
Last edited by Pallumx on Jan 10, 2018 1:20:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info