[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

could still use a link to scions end game tree, you cant look at it the links provided, not sure why.
On Scion super end game with jewel and everything should I change from Slayer and Duelist side to Inquisitor? I don't feel like leveling another character just to change from Scion to Templar.
Last edited by FearWon on Mar 31, 2018, 4:46:07 PM
do you think acuity would be better than rare gloves?
FIX SG SERVER
I started following this guide very early on tho i did go a bit different route in the end, but it has been a blast. I went with
instead of Kaom's Heart for shit and giggles and 80% resistances (even chaos is capped for me :D). Honestly if i wouldn't be me i would forget the chaos resistances and get better gear with more damage, but as i am who i am, i just can't let chaos resistance go below 80%.

I've been experiencing with kinetic blast instead of frenzy, for better life gain on hit but the mana cost is pretty tough nut to crack and also lose the 'free frenzys'. I also did try using cast when critical and cremation that was pretty decent addition but was not able to hit four greens on the armour so i ended trying different skill altogether.

i've noticed that i do struggle with damage, it is enough to kill shaper and elder but kinda feels that i need just a little more. (my attack speed is 3.88) and i have the misfortune of investing in chaos resistance instead of pure damage.

For survivability this is
a must have item. Second roll on mine stone is great for running elemental reflected map, with
and Yuguls god powers there is no map i could not clear.

Anyway great build and very easily modded for every persons own taste. and whats best it is build that is capable to beat most bosses, have not tried uber elder yet.
Last edited by aomas on Apr 1, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

I also have the Watcher's Eye with life leech during vitality( I have body swap too that I switch)

I'm having a hard time killing the Guardian and my current Volatile Dead damage per ball is around 25k :( with Herald of Ash and Herald of Ice). I'm also at 5.7 hp with Kaom's Heart.

I also have a Pure Talent Jewel, Along with another Jewel with 5% max life,+8 to all resist and +12% are damage

I've done Tier 1-14 easily, T-15 is pretty fine depending on the map mods, I've also done Vaal Temple.

I'm currently playing this build as a Scion Elementalist/Slayer. Any tips on boosting my damage?

Thanks

hello guys im here to share my build aswell with somes modifies.
actually at lvl 80.
5.3 life
volatile dps = 30k dps with flask
perso im loving this build but im in a point i on y have 3 more life mods and im thinking it will be a pain to improve life (focus 6.5k life). heres gears im using, all help is 100% appreciate.

actually only looking for better rings, also would like to know if u guys think its worth to use Abberath's Hooves on this build, thanks everyone and have a good day o/ (Ingame nickname Annoyingnickname) sorry for bad english guys xD
Last edited by vcabecinha on Apr 3, 2018, 1:10:18 PM
is this viable on uber elder and uber atziri?
Hey Everyone!

I have an Elementalist version of the build I would love to share/get some feedback on. I'm currently running 3 heralds with MoM. Once I get Watcher's Eye I can fit in a Anger with an Essence Worm, and I'll take out Berek's Grip and replace it with an Opal. I'm sitting at 6.5k life and around 800 mana for MoM. Any opinions on how to get a littler tankier? Here's my gear, you can see my character RegardTheThing

Question: Is Inquis the only viable ascendancy with this build?
"
Doichimaru wrote:
Question: Is Inquis the only viable ascendancy with this build?

I'm running Elementalist, you can look at my profile for some ideas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info