[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
Geryones wrote:
"
dransureu wrote:

So the spell damage would be mroe efficient than elemental right?

Also doesnt area effect the balls or is it big enough as is? D: Hmmm Gotta look into this.

Update plz? :)

Spell damage seems to be better but elemental damage only increases the dmg from volatile dead so you will suffer less in phys reflect maps as unearth is phys spell. You will most likely survive but having less dmg on unearth might be handy in some niche situations on reflect maps where you might die with higher damage.

So its kinda depending on what you want.

EDIT: Still not sure whether or not the volatile balls are spells or just elemental things. I would assume spell damage applies to them and not only the volatile explosion but cant really say 100% until some miracle happens.
Last edited by dransureu on Mar 21, 2018, 7:55:21 AM
Spoiler

Could someone critique my gear/tree, please. I tried red t15 elder last night and I got absolutely destroyed. Could not push out anywhere near enough damage to even get him out of his first phase.

My current attack speed with charges and everything is around 4.2. Is cooldown recovery gear necessary for this build to kill the end content? I'm only at 5.7k HP, so getting cooldown recovery gear would probably drop my health even lower than that.
Hi i would like to know if this build is viable on T15 maps ? I want to build a fast farmer (not interested in end boss). And if it's possible how much expensive would it be ? Thanks ! :)
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hi i would like to know if this build is viable on T15 maps ? I want to build a fast farmer (not interested in end boss). And if it's possible how much expensive would it be ? Thanks ! :)

i spend around 10ex - this good & fast farmer. u can try scion
"
Jouchebag wrote:
Spoiler

Could someone critique my gear/tree, please. I tried red t15 elder last night and I got absolutely destroyed. Could not push out anywhere near enough damage to even get him out of his first phase.

My current attack speed with charges and everything is around 4.2. Is cooldown recovery gear necessary for this build to kill the end content? I'm only at 5.7k HP, so getting cooldown recovery gear would probably drop my health even lower than that.

Your gear is fine. I do not recommend that you use Vaal Haste and the golem. Change those gems by
Flame Dash - Arcane Surge - Faster Casting - Inc Duration
If you have currency I recommend that you buy boots and belt with Cooldown Recovery.

"
Geryones wrote:
"
dransureu wrote:

So the spell damage would be mroe efficient than elemental right?

Also doesnt area effect the balls or is it big enough as is? D: Hmmm Gotta look into this.

Update plz? :)

Update SkillTree.

"
Shinro28 wrote:

Yes, the build has a good clear speed. If you have the main items you will not have problems.
Maybe 7-9ex.

Update the skill tree and the progress of my char atm, See you later people!
the watchers eye is not needed imo

i have .39 fire damage leech and its enough. i can melt red elder even without the helmet enchant, havent tried shaper yet cause no map drops
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
"
bimbobaggings wrote:
the watchers eye is not needed imo

i have .39 fire damage leech and its enough. i can melt red elder even without the helmet enchant, havent tried shaper yet cause no map drops

What is your gear like? I also use a neck with % leach but red elder is damn near impossible.
"
Shinro28 wrote:

I am farming Tier 15 maps atm with this build only as elementalist at lvl 87 so its easy
Last edited by Filetus on Mar 21, 2018, 5:36:12 PM

Which one is better in the long run? or both about the same
Last edited by Jouchebag on Mar 21, 2018, 6:00:23 PM
why is my volatile dead dmg is so low ?

https://pastebin.com/Q9nHFVWJ

nvm I should've use diamond flask
Last edited by willychung on Mar 21, 2018, 7:39:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info