[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
srt4eblue wrote:
Can anyone give me some guidance on what I can do to improve my damage? When I do like t7-t8 maps, the boss kill time is low as hell, even with the helm enchant. I my volatile dead damage in hideout self buffed is only 10.9k, which seems incredibly low for the amount of currency I've invested thus far. Can anyone take a look at my character and give me some advice?

what does your tree look like? i'm on full MF and i demolish red maps

arcane surge is super clunky to be honest, you can drop it and spec into dual curse while using a blasphemy-warlords mark set-up

best DPS boosters would be opal rings and amulets with the nice damage rolls (inc. fire/spell damage, increased crit multi), the shaper belt/boots with increased cooldown recovery speed, and increased attack speed on gloves (shaper/elder not sure)
Last edited by Polunarch on Mar 23, 2018, 2:03:03 AM
If I do that and go blasphemy/ warlords mark/ assassins mark, what should I change with frenzy? Or keep frenzy as is, and just make warlords mark an aura?
Wouldn't Life Leech Support be better for the link than life gain on hit if using a non Koam's Chest after getting Slayer ascendancy so that you can actually have life leech?
"
srt4eblue wrote:
Can anyone give me some guidance on what I can do to improve my damage? When I do like t7-t8 maps, the boss kill time is low as hell, even with the helm enchant. I my volatile dead damage in hideout self buffed is only 10.9k, which seems incredibly low for the amount of currency I've invested thus far. Can anyone take a look at my character and give me some advice?

It is strange that having the helmet with the enchant and kaoms, you have little damage. Something's wrong. At the moment you must change the skill tree, I update it.

"
Polunarch wrote:
"
srt4eblue wrote:

arcane surge is super clunky to be honest, you can drop it and spec into dual curse while using a blasphemy-warlords mark set-up

best DPS boosters would be opal rings and amulets with the nice damage rolls (inc. fire/spell damage, increased crit multi), the shaper belt/boots with increased cooldown recovery speed, and increased attack speed on gloves (shaper/elder not sure)

Arcane Surge activates Instruments of Virtue, I do not think it's as bad as you say it.

"
Wouldn't Life Leech Support be better for the link than life gain on hit if using a non Koam's Chest after getting Slayer ascendancy so that you can actually have life leech?

Yes of course!You can try many combinations.

"
If I do that and go blasphemy/ warlords mark/ assassins mark, what should I change with frenzy? Or keep frenzy as is, and just make warlords mark an aura?

If you use blasphemy, you will have to drop Anger / HoA. I do not recommend it, you will lose a lot of damage.
"
Polunarch wrote:
"
srt4eblue wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/srt4eblue/characters

Character name is ZoticsPen. I don't have a lot of the super premium items, but my volatile dead is only like 11.5k damage on the character page. On T7 maps, I can precast a ton of volatile dead, and when the boss becomes active they all hit him and he's still at like 50-60% life and I'm then just dancing around for the next minute hoping he dies slowly. I feel like the damage is extremely subpar. I am missing Uberlab, but that shouldn't be the sole reason why my dps is so bad.
Guys i can't understand when Instruments of Virtue on Inquisitor ansendancy start to buff. It don't start to buff with assassin0s mark, any poet pen gem, and immortla call.

It buffs "only" my frenzy attack speed but not the spell damage.

I've missed something or it must be casted directly from the player and not a autocast like poet or CWDT?

Last edited by FlyingColt on Mar 23, 2018, 3:12:00 PM
whats aps am i looking for with frenzy
I was using Frenzy with FA, now i swapped for CoH AM GMP. Now, I feel like I'm not getting max dps out of 30% CDR on boots and belt. What AS we need on frenzy with 15% on both boots and belt? Also any suggestions with getting some mana leech, I feel like I'm slowing down when mana is almost gone. Using mana potion although with such fast build it's not enough IMO.
It's possible to farm uber lab..with build...do you have some advices for me...
"
_Nektre_ wrote:
I was using Frenzy with FA, now i swapped for CoH AM GMP. Now, I feel like I'm not getting max dps out of 30% CDR on boots and belt. What AS we need on frenzy with 15% on both boots and belt? Also any suggestions with getting some mana leech, I feel like I'm slowing down when mana is almost gone. Using mana potion although with such fast build it's not enough IMO.

Well with 15% boots+belt i got 0.19 cast on poet, so my attack speed same (with 20% belt there is no difference, still 0.19)

mana leech +life leech

Last edited by Dervish69 on Mar 24, 2018, 6:43:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info