[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
gokudin wrote:
swap the bodyswap to cremation, at least for lvling process its rly funny

Why would you swap bodyswap for cremation ? Bodyswap allows to do the story at lightspeed...
Last edited by Gluitina on Jan 5, 2018, 4:30:46 AM
"
patchz1992 wrote:
my setup so far i think i did pretty good any advice is appreciated

This is

also have the watchers jewel some to life crit multi fire damge jewels increased and flat

Get cooldown Reduction on boots and belt and get 2 pen with 12% attackspeed

like this two
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Dafii on Jan 5, 2018, 5:33:32 AM
hey man i was playing a variation of the build you got here as a berserker now i was really loving it and i came across your build with bodyswap and holy molly i was suprised at how much fun that was , now i wanna know can i run your gem setups with my gear?

Also do you swap bodyswap(get it haha) with another gem for bosses or you stick to that as well? Cause i saw on your vids you didnt have that.

This is my gear.

"
hey man i was playing a variation of the build you got here as a berserker now i was really loving it and i came across your build with bodyswap and holy molly i was suprised at how much fun that was , now i wanna know can i run your gem setups with my gear?

Also do you swap bodyswap(get it haha) with another gem for bosses or you stick to that as well? Cause i saw on your vids you didnt have that.

This is my gear.

u can swap maybe bodyswap for pcoc another than that i have no idea in mind for another swap
and for your gear: i need to find a leech option because when u play this build u not have zerker leech anymore ^^
how this build work at atziri?
"
gokudin wrote:
how this build work at atziri?

I´ll quote krabbsatan for your atziri question:
Atziri:

Atziri has reflect so you will instantly kill yourself unless you get Yugul Pantheon + Sybil's Lament + Shaper reduced reflect chest.
"
For those of you who hate leveling:

Last night I had just got to maps on my third character this league (oni molten strike). At level 81 I got the Poet's Pen drop and decided to buy another and put them on an alt. I got to level 12 to try them out and I haven't stopped since... Insanely fun / super fast + safe leveling. I made a scion as it's the cheaper option, but if I get to red maps and find that the build performs just as good, I might reroll as inquisitor.

So far I've tried a bunch of skills - firestorm / bladefall with spell cascade (probably my favorite besides OP's main links), I didn't like desecrate / ek / freeze pulse. At the moment i'm using Glacial cascade / volatile dead + controlled destruction (will replace gc/cd with conc/inc crit), and unearth / bodyswap + LMP (switching to gmp soon).

At first, Bodyswap was a bit annoying for me and it took some getting used too. After using it a while, I can say I am enjoying the playstyle. Will update once I hit maps, but this build is looking great so far.

I'm glad to know that you like the build. For leveling it is insane, extremely easy and fun. When you arrive at high tier maps, you should start to improve your items if you want to play with Bodyswap all the time. For all the maps I usually use Bodyswap, only for maps where I want to play safe change for G + G + G Culling strike GMP Unearth. I have 3 wands. I hope you can enjoy the build. My profile is open so you can see it for your help. Be careful with the Skill tree, I am currently trying different ways to optimize the build. regards

"
Dafii wrote:
"
patchz1992 wrote:

This is

also have the watchers jewel some to life crit multi fire damge jewels increased and flat

like this two

Your gear is excellent. To improve, you must do what our friend recommends. Items with cooldown recovery.

"

This is my gear.

The first thing to do is to have the helmet with VD +1 add corpse, it is the most important part of the build. I change bodyswap for G + G + G Culling strike GMP Unearth. I have 3 wands. Cremation was removed because every 4 or 5 shots did not create VD balls, that generated a great loss of damage. Beyond that with Cremation kill shaper, then choose to remove it from the build. My profile is open so you can see it for your help. Be careful with the Skill tree, I am currently trying different ways to optimize the build. regards
"

Very nice friend! I like to see different ways to play the build. If you can buy a belt and boots with cooldown recovery and as a last, if you are rich the jewel. I appreciate that you have shown your build. regards
Last edited by smelcami on Jan 5, 2018, 7:46:01 AM
"
Dafii wrote:
"
patchz1992 wrote:

This is

like this two

But please keep in mind, cooldown reduction is useless as long as you play mainly with bodyswap. You should only aim for cooldown reduction if you play only with Unearth + Volatile

If you play mainly with bodyswap + unearth + volatile, you should aim for 8 APS.

Besides, if you play with bodyswap and don´t even came close to 8 APS, there is no reason to buy a expensive +1 VD Helmet enchanct.
Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 5, 2018, 8:03:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info