Path of Exile: The War for the Atlas - Xbox One

Heads up, i had my xbox on waiting and it did not say anything about an update, i checked in the update area in the xbox. i had to reboot my xbox to get it to show up as needing an update
hrmm seems the aussie xbox update servers are lagging behind my POE on one x still isnt finding the update...
"
Senpuutribal wrote:
hrmm seems the aussie xbox update servers are lagging behind my POE on one x still isnt finding the update...

Try opening the game. Automatically sent me to update screen.
"
AngryBarry wrote:
"
Senpuutribal wrote:

Try opening the game. Automatically sent me to update screen.

ah cheers took a couple goes to get the message to pop up <3
"
Senpuutribal wrote:

try rebooting. i logged into the game a few times and it did not ask to update, i rebooted and manualy went into the xbox update area and it finaly found the update
"
Senpuutribal wrote:

Try rebooting your console if you haven't already done so. I rebooted mine after 2pm and it found it within 30seconds of opening the My Games & Apps section.
jo seems the server are not accepting players atm, the queues are not moving, so take your time updating and relax, you don't miss anything.
Are any servers actually up? Queue isn't going down!
Restarting Xbox now, but still no update found. :(
"
Jarvo wrote:
Are any servers actually up? Queue isn't going down!

I wouldn't be logging out either were I in the game ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info