Path of Exile: The War for the Atlas - Xbox One

The fact that GGG doesn't provide exact dates for Xbox updates is due to Microsoft certifications. IMO, GGG should be proactive and already have stuff approved by Microsoft, rather than always reactive but I understand that hotfixes are reactive by nature, duh.

It all boils down to that we have to wait for Microsoft's timeline, not necessarily GGG's. It sucks and there are definitely developers out there that do a better job accounting for this but I'm willing to give GGG the benefit of the doubt for another year.

Transparency would go a long way towards satisfying your player-base and community, GGG. The fact that Microsoft certification had to be brought up by a player (I had to read/find out about it in another thread) rather than GGG staff is shameful imo.

Thank you for the current work and keep working hard, because we still have needs and wants that you are not addressing coughtradecough.
cyclone is actually not rly broken... yeah it feel like it cost more mana than supposed but just add a jewel with 2 mana gain on hit to your tree and you should be fine, im using flame axe cyclone slayer build and i can farm guardian with no problem on abyss league.
"
dragonpowi wrote:
cyclone is actually not rly broken... yeah it feel like it cost more mana than supposed but just add a jewel with 2 mana gain on hit to your tree and you should be fine, im using flame axe cyclone slayer build and i can farm guardian with no problem on abyss league.

Yeah I use cyclone as my aoe and life/mana builder. Only a 4 link and mana leech isn't one and it plows everything down.
Xbox says there is an update due 3.1.1d tonight.. where has that come from, any patch notes?
Last edited by Jarvo on Jan 16, 2018, 6:56:10 AM
"
Jarvo wrote:
Xbox says there is an update due 3.1.1d tonight.. where has that come from, any patch notes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2071276

This is the thread, patch notes are to come after deployment of the patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info