Path of Exile: The War for the Atlas - Xbox One

Had to restart my console to see an update. It's downloading now.
Are we gong to be able to buy the maps stash tab? I dont see it in the microtransactions
Last edited by Chaffedbananas on Dec 18, 2017, 5:59:42 PM
"
Are we gong to be able to buy the maps stash tab? I dont see it in the microtransactions

The map stash tab isn't available until the our next January patch, sorry!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"

The map stash tab isn't available until the our next January patch, sorry!

Same go for the Abyss packs too? The 2 that came out at same price?
"
SonofRooster wrote:
Same go for the Abyss packs too? The 2 that came out at same price?

The Abyss packs will also be released later in January.
Still no option to choose your gateway :(
Grinding Gear Games, Do you have any ETA on when the ascendancy is going to be fixed on the Xbox One? I want to fulfill my build!! :(
i play both versions of this game now...can't get enough. One of my top 3 games of all time. SO excited with this update. The new league sounds intense!

I will say I enjoy the controls on the console a little bit more than on the PC, even if we have a little less control over skills. Just such a good port.
"
Sylverwyng wrote:
i play both versions of this game now...can't get enough. One of my top 3 games of all time. SO excited with this update. The new league sounds intense!

I will say I enjoy the controls on the console a little bit more than on the PC, even if we have a little less control over skills. Just such a good port.

I agree wholeheartedly
With 3.1 update loading times is too long. İt wasnt that much before on xbox one. GGG plan for that ? Even hideout or towns too long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info