Path of Exile: The War for the Atlas - Xbox One

Wake me up befor you gogo, or when the patch hits xbox.
Is Oni-Goroshi in the release? Or do we have to wait until next patch?
"
Haurd wrote:

Not until the Jan update. No exact ETA.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
"
Haurd wrote:

Not until the Jan update. No exact ETA.

Finally have a few days off to play on Xbox. I probably shouldn't have planned an Oni build knowing we probably wouldn't get the update for a month. Feelsbadman

But hey we can buy the new Fire and Ice mystery box though! While I am a bit salty as I wont have time to play much after New Years I do believe GGG have earned their holiday, having worked their bums right off. Cheers!

Guess i'll stick to Gwent this weekend. Gotta get that rank up.
Gogo guild stash and oni goroshi! At first I wasn't feeling it on xbox, but coming back to xbox it feels a lot smoother than I remember. Thanks!
Started playing this game over the Christmas break and absolutely love it. So much to learn though. And a few bugs - like graphic glitches and bosses that can't be damaged in the abyss depths.

Anyway, looks like PC has been patched since 3.1 a few times. Do we have an eta on the patches for xbox?

P.S. I bought a few of the skill effect animations over the weekend to show support on xbox. (and they look cool)
Patiently awaiting an update pc got three weeks ago... call me scrooge but I hate Christmas lol. The league will basically be over by the time oni goroshi is on box.
I am waiting for them to fix the lag / rubberbanding.

Flicker strike unplayable.
"
Greyinnam wrote:

Everything, that want to make use of speed (movement skills etc) to be efficient, is unplayable. When I said after the last patch its, a mess, ppl told me, all cool all great. I think in the past weeks and some progression in the game, more came to realize, how shitty the current version performs. Its just so limiting and as before 3.1 we are again totally kept in the dark about any progress they are making. The only info we have is, 2018 something is likely to come, yay. Well they are probably following the policy, let them cry and complain on the forums, as soon we bring out a patch, they will be happy and shutup anyway. They are probably even right with this. But as a player it just feels, how they say here in hungard, we are just on the wrong side of the d**k.
"
CuriousGrel wrote:
"
Greyinnam wrote:

Everything, that want to make use of speed (movement skills etc) to be efficient, is unplayable. When I said after the last patch its, a mess, ppl told me, all cool all great. I think in the past weeks and some progression in the game, more came to realize, how shitty the current version performs. Its just so limiting and as before 3.1 we are again totally kept in the dark about any progress they are making. The only info we have is, 2018 something is likely to come, yay. Well they are probably following the policy, let them cry and complain on the forums, as soon we bring out a patch, they will be happy and shutup anyway. They are probably even right with this. But as a player it just feels, how they say here in hungard, we are just on the wrong side of the d**k.

Yeah, movement skills for anything other than evacuating from a mob fest is pretty broken. I really wanted to try a Cyclone build this league but that is useless because the skill always only goes like 3 hits per skill use so most of my hits suffer the gigantic penalty for early hits on Cyclone and the skill cost is just way too high. Then I have my whirling blades and shield charge skills that rubberband if I use them more than twice in a row for travel. Movement skills are definitely lacking at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info