Path of Exile: The War for the Atlas - Xbox One

Thank you guys! I'm loving POE on xbox. The only thing I hope is you guys continue to optimize the game to run smoother and add multiplayer boards in the game like PC. I miss being able to see groups and just jump right in them. Also a tradeboard in the hideout would be legit so I can stop dealing with load screens. Then make buyouts instant so people can stop price fixing on xbox. They are listing at prices they have no intent of selling at trying to fix the market so they can buy at lower prices and flip them. Having an instant buyout would alleviate price fixing.
Last edited by OCHOMILLA on Dec 18, 2017, 12:55:18 PM
"
OCHOMILLA wrote:
Thank you guys! I'm loving POE on xbox. The only thing I hope is you guys continue to optimize the game to run smoother and add multiplayer boards in the game like PC. I miss being able to see groups and just jump right in them. Also a tradeboard in the hideout would be legit so I can stop dealing with load screens. Then make buyouts instant so people can stop price fixing on xbox. They are listing at prices they have no intent of selling at trying to fix the market so they can buy at lower prices and flip them. Having an instant buyout would alleviate price fixing.

All great points. +1 this.
"
yadrip wrote:
So what now then, now this upgrade has been introduced i have spend over £300 in the last week since i started playing on console, now the new contents comes out with the upgrade function which is most probably going to remove the Kitiva supporter pack from the store. Which means i will never get to upgrade from the beast supporter pack to the Kitiva. I am absolutely furious as well as the other people in my situation why couldn't you of posted any information regarding the upgrades as i would of saved my money for this patch. I would highly appreciate it if you could do something about this. Let see how long it takes for this comment to get a reply GGG.

The 3.0.0 packs will remain enabled with the launch of 3.1.0, so you will still be able to upgrade your Beast to Kitava pack.
WOW that is a lot of fixes !!!!1 Thank you ,cant wait to play.
6.12 GB patch, happy downloading boys
@Jeff_GGG
i love you im gonna start calling you JeffTheSex.
thank you GGG!
"
yadrip wrote:
@Jeff_GGG
i love you im gonna start calling you JeffTheSex.
thank you GGG!

There is a SPL(Smite Pro League) player nicknamed Jeff "The Sex" Hindla.
Last edited by kahcirav on Dec 18, 2017, 5:15:24 PM
Shit the shower took to long!
No worries, servers are currently full message comes on login anyway, so you might have some time left:p
55 in the queue 👍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info