[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
A7X89 wrote:

-way better clearspeed due to Gratuitous Violence! The bleed explosions are sometimes insane

I thought the Hatred shatters overwrite bleed explosions.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Hey. I picked up some of the ideas posted here while i leved up this character. I found that ahn's swords are more than able to make it to end game. I currently only use reave and if i really want to see stupid high dps numbers i swap to conc effect or even dual strike. Im not good at posting from mobile devices but my chracter name is Jugginonyobooty. You guys are free to look at it and post some advice. Loving the build so far.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
A7X89 wrote:

-way better clearspeed due to Gratuitous Violence! The bleed explosions are sometimes insane

I thought the Hatred shatters overwrite bleed explosions.

Yes, seems right according to wiki. BUT: I am using Maim insteat of increased crit strikes. So my crit isn't capped anyway. Moreover i can clearly see the explosions, if i watch my recorded videos (guardian maps) in slow motion. ;)
With multistrike, the crit is rolled only once for all 3 strikes. If its no crit and no shatter, i still get the explosions in this case.
Great build, loving it atm. level 86 in abyss and I will have over 1m shaper dps when I hit 92 even with no gear upgrades.

using the dodge build (oskarm and atziri' step) with acro and phase acro, feeling really nice. Using a taste of hate to try to mitigate the downside of abyssus. I want to get a Watcher's eye that has 10% damage taken as cold when purity of ice is active, combined with taste thats 30% phys as cold and 85% cold res on top of 8% less ele damage and buffed fortify.

The problem is I would need a level 4 enlighten to run purity and arctic armor, along with another 50% aura. I would like to run hatred but the good hatred mods for us (crit, cold pen) are very expensive. grace seems good for the dodge or spell dodge but I might eventually want to run kaoms roots and grace would be useless.

Any thoughts?
"
woolly_wizard wrote:
Great build, loving it atm. level 86 in abyss and I will have over 1m shaper dps when I hit 92 even with no gear upgrades.

using the dodge build (oskarm and atziri' step) with acro and phase acro, feeling really nice. Using a taste of hate to try to mitigate the downside of abyssus. I want to get a Watcher's eye that has 10% damage taken as cold when purity of ice is active, combined with taste thats 30% phys as cold and 85% cold res on top of 8% less ele damage and buffed fortify.

The problem is I would need a level 4 enlighten to run purity and arctic armor, along with another 50% aura. I would like to run hatred but the good hatred mods for us (crit, cold pen) are very expensive. grace seems good for the dodge or spell dodge but I might eventually want to run kaoms roots and grace would be useless.

Any thoughts?

When it comes to Watcher's Eye the only one that's of use to us is the crit with hatred and I find the item is too expensive for what it gives to the build. Sure with that and a good Elder chest that also has crit we could still have high crit chance and run increased critical damage to have more overall damage but getting both of those things will run you probably 30+ ex in currency. A 4 mod jewel with mods to crit multi and attack speed can offer almost as much dps as watcher's eye and would probably only run you about 1 ex instead. Otherwise I wouldn't really change the aura setup of the build to try to run any other mods on watcher's eye.

If you did want to dump currency into an item the Elder/Shaper bases for chests will be your best bet. If you're running abyssus I would prioritize the % physical damage taken as fire mod from elder or the % physical damage taken as cold or lightning from shaper. The +1 to supports and the % crit from elder are almost equally good for the build so don't be locked into only shopping for % crit chests. Another avenue would be getting an amulet with the gain % of phys dmg as fire/cold/lightning as those are nice dps boosts for the build.
Last edited by SCamera on Jan 28, 2018, 5:22:29 PM
"
woolly_wizard wrote:

Any thoughts?

Did you already factor in a hatred reservation helmet enchant?

(50*0,85 + 35 + 25) * (0,92) = 94,3% with lvl3 enlighten. Not sure if you can spam your cleave on 5,6% of your mana pool, though.

I swapped to the Hatred enchant because I wanted to comfortably run Hatred + Grace, and it's not like the build breaks when I drop a 40% damage Cleave enchant (still comfortable 500k Shaper DpS with non-bullshit setup and no Abyssus in PoB)

Also I'm still not convinced that Kaom's roots is the way to go on a jugger.
Is Unrelenting that important? I prefer Unstoppable and "real" boots (I also dropped Unflinching for Unbreakable, so I'm stun immune and have 10k armor, 10k evasion. I press Enduring Cry when I want charges, don't really miss Unflinching).
Builds seems solid!

Did anyone try it with the new dubble strike combo of tresh jewel offhand splash + ancestral support? It should have similar dmg on boss and trash, maby worse but the splash can happend behind your back right? so good option for those that dislike cleave.

Cheers :)
"
Qamolicious wrote:
Builds seems solid!

Did anyone try it with the new dubble strike combo of tresh jewel offhand splash + ancestral support? It should have similar dmg on boss and trash, maby worse but the splash can happend behind your back right? so good option for those that dislike cleave.

"Dubble strike" = dual strike?

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
woolly_wizard wrote:

Any thoughts?

Did you already factor in a hatred reservation helmet enchant?

(50*0,85 + 35 + 25) * (0,92) = 94,3% with lvl3 enlighten. Not sure if you can spam your cleave on 5,6% of your mana pool, though.

I swapped to the Hatred enchant because I wanted to comfortably run Hatred + Grace, and it's not like the build breaks when I drop a 40% damage Cleave enchant (still comfortable 500k Shaper DpS with non-bullshit setup and no Abyssus in PoB)

Also I'm still not convinced that Kaom's roots is the way to go on a jugger.
Is Unrelenting that important? I prefer Unstoppable and "real" boots (I also dropped Unflinching for Unbreakable, so I'm stun immune and have 10k armor, 10k evasion. I press Enduring Cry when I want charges, don't really miss Unflinching).

I'd say yes unrelenting is that important as it gives us effectively ~2% max res for elemental damage and besides fortify this build doesn't have any other way to mitigate elemental damage (besides having a larger hp pool of course). The extra damage and the ability to get up to max endurance charges 25% of the time are also nice boosts as well esp since this build is reliant on getting max endurance charges for efficiency.

When it comes to boot options on this build there isn't much we need on this build. The sockets aren't really needed on boots. Resistances should be covered by our other pieces of gear and move speed isn't that necessary as our whirling blades will most likely allow us to move faster than having bonuses to move speed. You could make a case that having more move speed would make the build feel smoother or whirling blades causes too much rubber banding for it to be effective but that has more to do with personal preference rather than what is overall the best for the build.

Beyond rare boots there aren't any other real standout option for boots with the build. Death's door seems like a good choice but the biggest issue I can see with the boots is they don't give any life. Atziri's step is an option but the spell dodge the boots give is negligible unless you were to planning on stacking dodge/evade with phase acrobatics and/or hinkeora's sight. Even then relying on spell dodge to be safe on the hard hitting spells in this game is unreliable as it takes a bad rng roll to still be hit by said spells. It's still an interesting path combining hinekora's sight, atziri's step, oskarm, and something like sin's rebirth to gain alot of eva/dodge but it's essentially a different build at this point from the one here.

With that in mind Kaom's Roots is arguably the best in slot in the build for one reason which is the huge amount of flat hp this boot gives. Nothing comes close in that regard as the boots can effectively give us 570-600 hp (factoring in % life from tree/jewels). The fact we also save 4 ascendancy points and get unwavering stance and unstoppable for free is just icing on the cake. The downsides of Kaom's Roots being the no sockets, the lack of dodge, and no move speed doesn't affect the build in any meaningful way for what the build is trying to accomplish.
"
Qamolicious wrote:
Builds seems solid!

Dual Strike/Reave is an option for sure instead of cleave. The biggest issue if you were going for either (or both) of those skills would be you lose your source of fortify and would have to move that to a whirling blade setup. Reave would be a superior skill if you were simply trying to map as quickly as possible as Reave has better area of effect but less overall damage. As for Dual Strike I tested the damage with swapping in Maim for Conc effect (as dual strike isn't an aoe ability), switching out threshold jewels (on the ranger side for the 20% chance for double damage), and switching out lab enchants and the damage is about the same as Cleave (dual strike only having 10k less overall) but you would be missing out on Fortify and you would probably be switching out to reave if you wanted to map as Cleave will have better AoE than Dual Strike even with factoring in the chance to splash on dual strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info