[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

With the way DpS is calculated in this game, once you reach high enough numbers, every small detail will lead to 100k+ difference in DpS.

Stuff like using the intimidate belt or not... 200k DpS lost, right there.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
This build is lit af.

BUT!

I don;t know if it's my connection, but I always swing several times before dmg is registered (I even get teleported back a bit when using too much WB), like it's too fast for the game to get. If I play any other, slower builds, everything seems normal. Any suggestions?
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:

I don;t know if it's my connection, but I always swing several times before dmg is registered (I even get teleported back a bit when using too much WB), like it's too fast for the game to get. If I play any other, slower builds, everything seems normal. Any suggestions?

Iirc, you can play around in the settings, "lockstep" or "predictive" mode. Maybe this helps.
I also faced issues like these, it even got me killed a couple times, so I went back to walking instead of whirling.

---

Found this helmet and got a nice enchant on it:

This may be more interesting than the Cleave enchant, as it allows another aura.

I'm currently running Grace instead of Herald of Ash with it:

I'm giving up a bit of damage, but having ~10k Evasion on top of the armor also feels nice.
Hatred + Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice / Arctic Armour would also be an option.

Also crafted a sexy DpS steel ring:

If only it had a higher life roll... ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
I noticed the starkonja has a 3R1B coloring, wouldn't this be really really expensive to chromatic this as the base is pure dex?
E: never mind
Last edited by woolly_wizard on Jan 18, 2018, 7:43:00 PM
"
Deusmorte wrote:
I noticed the starkonja has a 3R1B coloring, wouldn't this be really really expensive to chromatic this as the base is pure dex?

Just vorici 3r, and jeweler method the 4th socket for blue.
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:
"
Deusmorte wrote:

Just vorici 3r, and jeweler method the 4th socket for blue.

Thanks, I didn't even know about the jeweler method
Can I use Bringer of the rain. If I can't effort 6l chest? On xbox 6L gear 're really expensive.
some advice on GotP if possible: He's killing me too quickly. Will a ruby flask be the best defense?
Managed to get Uber Atziri done and got a nice reward:

This may be due to my lack of experience with Uber Atziri but this was pretty difficult with the build. I did have success getting into vaal pact and using soul of Yugil but you have to really know how to dodge atziri's stuff and know how to deal with the atziri trio to have a chance.

"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
some advice on GotP if possible: He's killing me too quickly. Will a ruby flask be the best defense?

For Phoenix you have to dodge his whirling firecharge and the firebomb as those abilities will 1 shot you when you have enough stacks of the phoenix debuff. Along with that you need to keep control of the phoenix spawns as well as those will also hurt with enough stacks of the minus resistance. Ruby Flask and Purity of Fire can help as well but I find the best method is to avoid the hard hitting abilities later into the fight. With some experience the fight does become easier but there is a little margin for error.

"
Can I use Bringer of the rain. If I can't effort 6l chest? On xbox 6L gear 're really expensive.

Bringer of Rain doesn't give too much to this build overall and I'd say you'd be better off with a simple 5l instead with life and res along w/ a starkonja's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info